Conversation Between Freeze and yoshiblue

13 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks, I'm glad the picture is working again.
  2. Hello!

Apparently it works now, so I guess it was just a loading error. Either way, nice save with the other picture.
  3. Actually if you could send me one of Yoshi doing a welcome back, I'd be happy to use it.
  4. Well, I hope your taking it easy. I still need to work on my to do list for next summer. Otherwise i'd be bored out of my mind. Heh heh. Let me know if you want me to toss you a picture of Yoshi and/or friend saying something.
  5. Hey Yoshi, good to hear from you. I'm pretty good and staying very busy but then I usually am during the summer. Yep, still waiting for an English PSO2.
  6. Hows it going? All these hellos in the lounge and no one stops by to say hi. Still holding out on PSO2?
  7. Sounds good, I look forward to your fabulous shots. Saying hello at a flawless pace is always good to see o wo) b
  8. Things are going really well. Nice to hear from you again. No, I'm not on pso2 yet. I'm waiting for the NA release then the new shots will come.
  9. Hows it going? Have you gotten any neat pictures of PSO2 to potentially use in your greetings? Though your PSO and U ones still work fine.
  10. Ha ya, well sunshine is better than rain. Unless there's a drought.
  11. Well arent you a bundle of sunshine! Hahaha!
  12. Your quite welcome, just a little thing I do to make new members experience a little more special.
  13. Nice work for being the first and better greeter Freeze! Wish I was as active as you. Until next time!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13