Conversation Between kirtblue and Ame

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. kk & Rozerem got ubberly drunk to where he deleted his psp2 data...lulz!!!
  2. i do more then i should but im kinda reclusive
  3. lulz...well i do not play games for online as a life hobby and i do adhoc or offline when i want to get away from a hateful community(psp2).
  4. wow thats pretty impressive as for me not so much
    no internet makes kirt a sad boy
    playing alot of stuff offline and working at home thats pretty much it
  5. lulz...well my dad is not in the best of mood and is drinking vodka like a mad russian because of real life things i am not allowed to talk about to ppl since it is 'drama' and i been kk,but taking classes in iso editing and in c/c++;how about you?
  6. lol im getting better its only been like two weeks
    as far as other games i do not have any others i pretty much bought a psp just for phantasy star
    anyway hows you and your dad doing?
  7. lulz...you sloooowww.you got other psp games like ace combat:joint assault?if you do i want to start my own squadron of fighter pilots & it will be a legit squadron since i have over 100+ hours of gaming time on it & most of everything unlocked so i can help new pilots.
  8. wow i suck at tag its been like a month
    anywho TAG
  9. *tag*
    you it!!!
    >:3
  10. hey hey
  11. allo.
  12. kk angels on your pillow
  13. If He Was Wise Then He Would Check His Coffee For Laxative That I Sneak Into It When He Not Able To Notice It.Am Ubberly Good @ Pranks & Known To Be Very Sneaky About It.*Snickers*
  14. lol i guess i should have said wise
  15. EhHh...Be Shocked On How I Make Him Look Stupid When It Comes To CfW & High Amount Of Multi-Task Capability & Game Tactics As Well As Focus Capability.
  16. yep yep your dads a pretty smart guy
  17. My Choice In Text Selection Is What Makes Me Me.I Even Write Like This In School & No One Gives Me Drama About It.About The Pic Is Because Ppl Just Love To Be The Big Macho Azzhole & Get There Kicks Out Of Being A Bully.My Dad Said Idiots Like That Are Just Plain Stupid & Have Nothing Else Better To Do.
  18. why would anyone alter your pic your just a kid
  19. well your speech does seem very eclectic i can understand how someone would have a hard time understanding you
  20. I Used To Have Real Pictures Of Me On Sites Till Ppl Started Taking Them & Altering Them In A Bad Way & Posted It All Over The Net & Really Gave Me The Most Coldhearted Comments That Made Me Want To Cut Out There Heart & Eat It.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast