Conversation Between Wayu and RenzokukenZ

968 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Well crud, it slipped my mind. Must be the bleach...

In any case, happy birthday, lass!

Ah, almost forgot...

One of these days that number will be relevant, but for know, keepin' the tradition going!
  2. Actually, it was the time when you and Crystal bombarded my page with random squiggles of binary text, back when the two of you shared the same avatar.

THEN it was the dango cake we keep throwing at each other. Good times.
  3. RP.

-Wayu
  4. Glad to be back soggy stuffed eggroll girl
  5. Welcome back old stale taco man.

-Wayu

6. -Wayu
  7. Happy Birthday, lass

8. Router went kapoot again.

I might be able to catch up on level by tomorrow if I keep playing.
  9. Dual Bird as King's as well, with better ATA.

-Wayu
  10. In hindsight, letting Tia keep the Last Swan as is would have been better, letting her spam the EXP sapping.
  11. Dual Bird equipped.

...not as groundbreaking as you'd think, but definitely my strongest weapon now.

-Wayu
  12. I assume you DCed.

Nvm, just saw the remark on TGZ. Goodnight then.
  13. Alright.
  14. I'm in now, Stanfield Block-2 lobby 1.

-Wayu
  15. I'm trying to get on right now, but the Character Select screen refuses to show again.

-Wayu
  16. I'm going to need to give you your Master Raven back. There's a good chance that I'll be going offline for a good while, and since you're going to need it soon for Dual Bird, might as well save us some trouble.
  17. Well, gotta sleep. It's past midnight. Bro will get angry if I stay up too late. xD

I'll PM you later.

-Wayu
  18. Since everything spoken on the internet is verbal, the idea of 'threats' should hold no ground.

However, it seems there's more to tell down the rabbit's hole. Might as well know the full story.

Nope, the only folks that I know who play BB are the ones in TGZ. And none have said to have alts named Lucy. So it's either one of the quiet members, or one of your 'visitors' who caught wind that you play the game. Proceed with caution.
  19. Oh yeah, know of anyone on PSOW that has a BB character called Lucy? She/he apparently knows me as Wayu.

-Wayu
  20. More or less, minus the incest jokes and a lot more racy commentary and a few threats.

But it goes down deeper than that, especially in regards to what goes on here on PSOW.

-Wayu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 968
Page 1 of 49 123411 ... LastLast