Conversation Between AOI_Tifa_Lockhart and Cloudstrife xx

5 Visitor Messages

1. Bet some friends on 360 server got some nice treats as a leaving present xD I remember when EU PC server shut down the final weeks people were either giving away amazing rares or selling tehm dirt cheap. Still I got more items in a month on JP PSU than I did in 3 years on EU PSU. I love the JP economy, but still i'm so far off getting any of the higher tier weapons. Well maybe in time when my main gets up to S3/S4 level

Tifa
  2. Well Jess's name in katakana Reads as Jesu. but translating it back to english it means Jess.
    Talking about Slowdown(Lag) on 360 i got used to it however after playing on jp and trying 360 again it feels horrible now im spoiled not that it matters i cancelled my 360 account last week 4 years all locked away now lol
  3. That's cool. i tried xbox PSU but lag was unplayable which is annoying as I never get bad lag on any PC game but xbox is unplayable. But I like JP PSU for the huge content and constant updates but it's lsot some of the magic for me compared to EU PSU. When you go for a JP translation of a name is it straight up "Jess" in katakana? Or is it the JP equivalent of Jess? Not sure if I wored that well tbh xD But that's cool you chosen JP names, mine are all in English, my main is Eden and all my characters have UNited Kingdom above the character name's so we'll have to look out for each other xD

Tifa
  4. Hello I played on the Xbox 360 servers for 4 and half years before i joined Jp my first ever character was a Human named Cloudstrife xx but i soon made my female Beast Jess (Unknown to me but this beast would end up being my main character and now everyone calls me by the name Jess lol) few months later i ended up deleting my human and have made my characters that eventually ended up with me On jp psu
    My following Characters on JP psu are A Female Beast ジェス.(japanese For Jess) - a female Cast VictoriX VII my Female Newman ソラリス・アトレイデ and lasty my 2nd Female Cast ライトニング If you see any of those Characters its Me! lol
    Also Tifa is Hawt!
  5. Hiya, random question but where you on EU PSU server back in the day? I met a character called Cloud Strife with my Tifa character, possibly a tiny chance it was you but who knows, anyways i'm on JP PSU these days so it'd be cool to meet up either way.

Tifa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5