Conversation Between qoxolg and Arksenth

325 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Sexy man expression!
  2. Lawl you. What's with that expression there.
  3. NO. GET ON NOW.
  4. Hmm yeah true. I have one as a TE/HU and always equip a sword in the lobby

I'll add you on my second account when I log on tonight. Now it's early in the morning and I have to go to work...
  5. I tried already. I was hoping for a scythe but that's only for swords - with wands it does a weird double-crescent thing I don't like.

Add me in-game and take screenies of meee.
  6. oh yes! such a bad boy! Also get the Almagest weapon camo! it would fit real well
  7. Here's what I'm thinking. First is original, second is new. Made him look hotter so I can masturbate to him more <3 Third is the new outfit I have planned for BO, doesn't it look badass?

http://imgur.com/GYgtyMV,yyXWlYr,IPc4WsO

Thoughts?
  8. It's okay! I'll let you be the only TE/FI on ship 2, that way you can still feel special!

to bad TE/BO is gonna suck ass.
  9. They also gave one out for the anniversary thingy. I missed the DDoS reward since I stopped playing until like last week.

TE/FI is still better!!!
  10. hmmm you still got your ticket from the DDOS? Good thing about black is that it will be easier to find outfits that look good with your hair color.

My ISP is still blocked so I am currently running on a second account using a free tunnel tool. By now my Techer is almost back to level again and most gear collected. Grind/affix boost week will get my equipment 100% back. Then I basically have 2 functional accounts.. derp.. My second character slot is a male cast.. hmmm..

I think I will be switching from TE/HU to TE/BR, since the numbers for both melee and techs are favorable for TE/BR
  11. hmmmmm

I'm trying to decide if I want to change my hair color to black or not. Help.
  12. No you didn't! Look at my blue eyes sparkle brilliantly! Your boots just melted like butter!
  13. I smashed it into pieces with my HIGH KICK JET BOOTS.
  14. My face is so pretty, it repels all attacks!

where is my Noir wand?
  15. -kicks you in the face with my HIGH KICK JET BOOTS-
  16. No. Only one new wand this entire week. Good job you.

Also, doesn't make sense to do ice because Acu Carta is ice and only caves has ice weakness.
  17. I hate grinding and affixing. Make a 3 slot one for me so I can buy it
  18. What are the prices like? Did they drop like I predicted? Didn't you change your ex wand to ice? That's what I am gonna do with it when I get Noir.
  19. I made a new toooooy.

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 325
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast