Conversation Between Rizen and DarkShadowX

9 Visitor Messages

1. FOOL?!?!?!?!?! Just checking up on you, see if you were still around or not. Hope things are going well for you, and that you're still in good health.
  2. SON!!!!???
  3. I will for the both of us!
  4. WHERE YOU AT SON?!?!? No PSO2 for me anytime soon, my PC is far too weak and inferior to handle it. Hopefully I can get a new PC soon (doubtful though) to play it.
  5. Indeed! RL has been keeping me busy!
  6. Dark! We have some catching up to do!!
  7. Hey there, how're things going?

So PSU is finally on its final legs. Like I always said I would, I made my comeback to witness these last 2 months. While its sad to see this game go, it was a long time coming. With this I finally hang my PSU hat, no JP PSU for me, I just can't invest time or money in it, and I've lost interest in it.

Dunno if you'll be coming back for the last days yourself, if you do I hope to see you around. I look forward for the next online PS installment(US PSP2, or next gen console version) and if they're online, then I hope to maybe see you there one day.
  8. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! !!!!! Where'd you go!?!?!?!?!? T_T
  9. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9