Conversation Between Arika and EspioKaos

120 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
  1. alright, in that case, would you mind to just come visit us as audience instead?
  2. Thanks for the invitation, but no, I'm not really interested.
  3. Espiokaos, Do you mind be special judge for my event which is schedule at 9 AM central-US Sunday 18th ? it shouldn't last longer than 2 hours.

4. From what I read, the PP change to work like TP,right?
    I wonder if they mention possibility of download content for PC later?
  5. Hey Espio, can you read the developer interview in this?
    http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up2523.jpg

any good info?
  6. okay cool, tell me if there is anything good, or good artwork (other than just the cover page) then I may buy it too.
  7. Yeah, I plan on ordering this one at some point; probably soon after release.
  8. http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/goods/book/

so you will get this one?
    I have all the PSO-PSU books, but when I look at them back, they never have any new information at all. Everything information has been done better at psuwiki.
  9. It was only scheduled to run through April 2009. The images used were actually the same ones used in the physical desktop calendar given out to selected winners of the Mission Carnival.
  10. 「電撃!ミッションカーニバル」のパネルプレゼントアイテムとして登場した渋染かずき先生のPSUオリジナ ルカレンダー(2008年4月始まり)をデスクトップ壁紙用にご用意しました。デスクトップ壁紙カレンダー は2009年4月まで毎月配信する予定です。

Do u know what happen to desktop calender? it doesn't have May and June.
  11. Not yet. Whenever I sign on, I usually get snapped up pretty quickly to do some /R mission runs. But, at least I'm building up a nice amount of AMP from them.

On AMP, I just checked the official site, and it says that they are shared between character of the same entrance, just like GBR points.

And right. A lot of the exchange items are not able to be sold in player shops or traded to other players -- so all you can do is same-account common box swapping.
  12. so did you finish the sub-plot yet? I have some question I want to know relate to the story.

also, about AMP, it is share between 4 characters at the same account? because this will kill people who plays multiple-chars if they have to get 2000 AMP for all of them.
    And I notice something written in the exchange menu, it seem that the item traded with AMP such as clothes and SUV can't be trade to other players?
  13. I'm still not entirely certain (and I don't want to steer you wrong with unintended misinformation). However, going by the screens Lina posted, I think it's safe to say she would know, so I'd ask her.
  14. Am I correct on this? to get the magashi card, you need to :
    1. max vivian relationship, finish magashi story
    2. play chapter 7 again and let lumia defend (again).
    3. play 8-2. end game, see special scene.
    4. play innocent girl again until special scene appear. (any condition?)
    5. play 8-2 again... and get magashi card?
  15. It's possible, but I'm not really sure. And I can't find anything that confirms that on the wiki.
  16. I just did 5 more runs of it, and now... still at level 3. nothing change at all,
    I wonder if there is some more things I need to do to go level 3.5

(If she like to ask the same question often, that mean the last answer is incorrect?)
  17. On wiki, it only tell you what will be vivi feed back on each answers, but it doesn't say which one is the correct one.
  18. It all depends on the answers you give her to the questions she asks. I've been wanting to work up a guide on it, but I haven't been able to devote nearly enough time to it. At one time, I had gotten the Metrolinear door open, but last time I played the mission, I only had Raffon's door open. I guess she can revert a grade if you choose a "bad" answer. >_<

EDIT: And something else that will prove useful. The JP wiki says that Vivienne must be kept alive for the entire mission. Letting her die seems to mess up her progress. (Guess that was part of my problem.)
  19. I want to know also about how can I upgrade her personality to max?
    I did it more than 10 times, but it seem all the same to me after I unlocked the first door to get extra badges. (still can't open the door in HIVE)

I need to answer it correct? but how to know it ?
  20. Didn't find much in that thread, but I did just find this blog post which may be useful.

http://d.hatena.ne.jp/blaucollier/20090410/1239320282

It says that you may have to clear Innocent Girl completely (I'm guessing with Vivienne's personality fully upgraded) and also Magashi Eradication (completely, including the escape from the facility), then redo the final chapter. I don't know. I'm still pretty confused about it since there are so many conflicting stories and ideas about how to really do it.

Oh, and where I thought the JP wiki had set up a section for this new route, I was mistaken. That was just the Lumia route. >_< However, they now have an empty section ready, so hopefully details will be added to it in the coming days.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 120
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast