Conversation Between Larian and Ash1ey

30 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hey umm please call me Ashley...
    I'm well how are you?
  2. Totally Hijacking this conversation!!
    But no uhhhh...I actually knew the answer to why Greg shut it down...But uhhh...I forget! >.<
    RuneLateralus might remember...He went to school with Freecia...
  3. Oooooh...The thought of going back to PSU...But do I really want to start over again? And I wonder how hard it is to navigate...My Hiragana is horrible... =/
  4. I've actually been playing PSU on the JP side.. enjoying my time therre a lot. other then that, nothing much is going onn really, same old stuff, just games lol
  5. It's been okay...Got back from my vacation the other day and it was loads of fun...Otherwise there isn't anything really interesting going on. What about you, whats good?
  6. Hows it hangin?
  7. Thanks, you too!
  8. Happy Holidays!! =D
  9. Oh nice...I got a chance to play it from a friend...But I couldn't get into it that much cause of my lack of understanding Japanese...I was thinking about getting Shining Force Feather...But I'll most likely have the same problem...
  10. I am alright, just ordered Phantasy Star Zero cause its on sale at playsaia
  11. Pretty well...Working too much as usual, but I'm still getting time in to enjoy the summer. What about you?
  12. hey you... hows it going?
  13. Hey you!! Thanks for thinking about me today!! =D
  14. Happy birthday Larian!
  15. Pretty well...and yourself? I picked up PSU again for the GBR...but otherwise I've been working and playing Wii games...
  16. lol PSOW is my homepage, so it always says I'm online :P

How're you?
  17. I see that you are online!! O.o
  18. I will forgive you for a Relic Edge! =P
    Just kidding...Trust me, I know how hectic things can get. I've been feeling kinda bad that I haven't talked to a lot of my older friends more than I can be. But like you said, it can be hard. =D

Just don't forget...you can drop the Relic Edge off anytime along with any Morbinia you happen to find lying around!! =P
  19. Hey sorry, I've been not around lately, rl stuff.

I still play PSU, but not really that much lately
  20. You, Me, new content SOON!! =D
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 30
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast