Conversation Between Jeuno and BIG OLAF

3 Visitor Messages

1. Haha, I remember trying to get into FFXI, I just couldn't. I wanted to really bad, though.

Friend request sent. So, once you want to play online, I'll help as much as I can. Too bad you can't trade A or S rank gear. I've got plenty that I don't use anymore. Oh, well. I can still help you hunt for your own rares. I await the chance to play with you.
  2. Oooh! That's Awesome!!! What a coinkydink! Yeah, my FFXI character's name was Jenevieve. My PSP2's is named Jeuno, tho so that's what I registered as on this site.

And I'd love to play with you sometime! It's so sad... I haven't fired up my X360 in a while... poor stack of neglected games... But yes! Add me on XBL, and I'll be sure to check to see if you're online when I crawl out of my shell and try the online... That should be very soon because I'm about to figure out how to beat the final boss in story mode! Woo hoo!
  3. Kind of creepy how your XBL Gamertag is "Jenevieve", and my Ranger's name on PSP2 is "Genevieve". Just thought I'd state that. Oh, and welcome to the site.

Oh! And since you have XBL, I thought I'd let you know that my friends and I use that to chat while we play PSP2 sometimes. So, if you ever want to run with us, we'd be glad to have you, and we could use XBL as a way of communicating. Easier than the in-game text, believe me .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3