Conversation Between Jeuno and GirrMan66

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey its been awhile haha u should get on xbox sum more
  2. i did that with boarderlands and the dlc altho thats different cause all the dlc has a different story line
  3. Oooh, I did that with Tales of Vesperia! I was being an XBL achievement whore and trying to get every achievement in that game and I put in sooo much time and then I just put it down. I wanna jump back in, but my save file is useless cause I don't remember what I was doing or where I was going for the life of me! :O

Anywho! Nice to meet you too, and please do play with me sometime!
  4. hey everything takes time and the longer it takes the longer the experience, but dont wait to the point u forget what ur doing :P that always ends bad haha but its nice to meet u and such maybe we can play together sometime
  5. THANKS! I still haven't beaten the final story-mode boss... I kinda put it down, meaning to beef up before attempting to beat story-mode again... but have only been picking it up casually to do more of Pitt's requests. I'll beat the boss soon enough! Then I have to go back and get all the endings.
  6. im fairly new too sice i have only plaid countless hours of demos on xbox, and just recently got a psp and PSP2, and i have to say welcome even though i feel like you got in before u where in lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6