Conversation Between Darki and Ryno

8 Visitor Messages

1. well im on right now. been on for the past. 7 hours... yeah bored. i already had christmas with the fam. just playing psu.
  2. Well, when I got past 500 I wasn't able to do Sacted Stream/R with my girlfriend because the robots were too tought for us but then I got more people like Omega-Z and others so we managed to do it. Anyways my girlfriend used her AMP and we had to go to stage 1 (I wouldn't leave her alone).

In any case, even having Sacred Stream/R, Desert Terror/R gives nice AMP too, specially when you finish it under 10 minutes, so no big deal.
  3. i see. that's cool. so you only have 7 amp? yeah when i got to 500 amp. it was hard to find a party to do sacred stream R. and soloing. im bad at soloing. so i gave up on that and waited for an event to drop it. ans when one of the events came it didn't even go to me.
  4. Well, I have now like 7, lol, because I just got my Ohryu, but in a good party we can get more than 100 AMP a day so I'd say you'll get that really soon.
  5. oh i dont mind. i am mostly trying to get Heart Key but whatever is fine. i only have 602 amp.
  6. Well, these days I'm a bit off because I'm in my hometown and my computer is a bit crap here, and I'm doing event... But after it I was planning on doing GAM with Omega-z on a daily basis, so if you wanna join we could get AP and AMP very quickly.
  7. im online most of the time
  8. when are you online? so we can do sacred sream R
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8