Conversation Between lsen and Syncesta

140 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
  1. yo I was talking to JC and we might play psp2i through hamachi. if you want you can come play too.
    all you need is the emulator, the iso, your savefiles and hamachi.
    never really tried it but I think thats all
  2. who was tito again? xD
  3. it is great there xD
    they are really friendly.
    yea it was in an art gallery but they only made the frames but I was able to paint xD
    my "work" was basically paint every day for 3 hours and thats it xD
    fuck you xD I was actually thinking of trying to paint the characters again.
    cant watch him really much because of the time difference.
    but I played psp2 and psp2i few days ago just to try it out. had to switch to win 10 because multiplayer wasnt working xD
    yea they need something new that hopefully comes out in the west xD
    oh I started playing FF14 LOL.
  4. Dayuum, you were in Greece? I'm kinda jealous, always wanted to go there lol.
    What kind of internship were you in? I'm guessing it was something to do with art How's that going? Just assuming if you were in an internship it must be going really well. Still haven't made a pic of my character yet!
    Been watching Boney from time to time on Twitch too. Tito and him were on there a few days ago playing PSP2i together. Strange how much I miss playing that game. Sega needs to bring another PS game out like that =.= Was much better than PSO2 lol. Has been well over a year since i last played that game ><.
    And yeah, would be great if another game came out that we all played. Sure one day something has to come out, just gotta be optimistic! Also, already taking a FF14 break. Fun game, but constantly having to get the newest/latest gear right away otherwise other players wont take you serious was getting to be a drag. Not sure if want to renew sub...
  5. oh and I saw Boney streaming on twitch.tv xD
    really miss the good old days. I wonder if there will ever be another game where everyone is playing again together. :/
  6. yo!
    I was gone for like 2 month because I was doing a project and it was an internship in greece for 2 month
    was pretty fun.
    now I have no idea what I should play xD
  7. oOoOo, MH does look good. Haven't played it myself but looks tempting. I remember playing it forever ago on PSP. I sucked =.= lol Still playing FF14, but kinda lookin into other things. Still playing FF15 too, whenever they release more stuff for it.

Hope you had a good New Years too! Mine was okay. I'm gettin old so I just see new year as just another day XD
  8. yo hope you had a great start in the new year!

I think no game is as grindy as PSO2 xD
    I guess you mean World of final fantasy? I watched a stream of it and it looked good.

I think the next big game Im going to play is Monster hunter world for the PC.
    whenever it comes out xD
  9. Lol. I still have PSO2 installed, I just haven't updated it since February.
    I went ahead and resubbed to FF14. It's not as grindy as PSO2 and I can at least understand the story lol. it can be annoying how you can be locked out of game areas until you get past certain main story quests... but oh well ):.
    other than that I've been thinking of trying to get into WoFF again. I got nearly halfway through the game then stopped. Grinding all the monsters you catch really takes a toll on you T_T. Except for those 2 my games to play list it pretty small. only one on my mind is KH3 if it ever comes out. maybe the ps4 remasters of the SO games, dunno, haven't decided on those yet.
  10. all good.
    I downloaded PSO2 and before installing it I deleted everything again xD
    Currently I play Phantasy star online blue burst and Tales of vesperia.

yea you can still play it online but never really tried it.
    you need to use something like evolve and ppl can join you but you better use discord to let ppl know.
    I tried Infinity offline but stopped shortly after.
    maybe ill play it some other time.
  11. Hey, hey, whats up and how's things going?! Sorry for not getting around to replying to anything, forgot my password lol.
    And nope, they've added stuff since I stopped and I still haven't bothered to play. I think i might be completely burned out on PSO2. I just have no urge to play it so far since I stopped.
    Haven't been playing much else... From time to time I go back and play FF15 since they've added some extra episodes and at the moment they have an Assassins Creed collab going on, but I still haven't tried that yet. For a little over a month I tried out FF14. Thinking of getting the full version and subbing, not quite sure yet.
    Also, you can still play vanilla/infinity online? o: I thought the servers were down! I know they closed up inifnity's like 3 years ago? thought they did vanilla's earlier this year lol.
  12. btw Im gonna play psp2 and psp2 infinity. its still possible to play online
  13. I guess you'll play episode 5? I mean taking a break from it is pretty normal I guess and coming back for a big update
  14. hope everything is going alright
    there are some days where I am thinking of getting a psp only to play psp2 again
    but its kinda strange without online
    idk if there is a private server for this game
  15. yo!
    about time xD
    Im not playing much either.
    Last games I played were Zelda, Persona 5(250+ hours lol), litte bit of guild wars 2 and now dark souls 3 from time to time
    I dont play much these days
    hope you are alright
  16. Heeeeey! Guess what? I've finally gotten tired of pso2 lol. actually haven't played it for about 3 months now =.=
  17. nope xD
    but I watched stream and my brother has it
    Im mostly playing old games right now like Snes games
    and Im moving soon so I need to pack stuff
    aaaand I got 3 wisdom teeth removed
    soooo nothing much right now xD
  18. Have you been playing FFXV? o:
    Been playing it very, very slowly. Like, 90 hours in and still not even halfway through chapter 3 >>
  19. my psn?
    I dont know xD
  20. Also, whats your psn?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 140
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast