Conversation Between Tetsaru and BIG OLAF

18 Visitor Messages

1. Sure thing. I take it you're still a big LEGO block. ;D
  2. Yeah, I started playing PSO2 about maybe a week or so ago, mostly because one of my friends (his name's Asai on these forums, but he never posts here) was getting tired of GW2 and needed something different to tide him over until Phase 3 of the FFXIV:ARR Beta started up. He's around Lv. 30 or so now; I'm 25 I think. We're on Ship 2, although we don't really stick to a particular block. Lemme know if you see one of us around!
  3. Ah, yes, I forgot you're into all the FF stuff. I'm sure you're excited for the June Beta, too, haha. It's funny, I was just thinking about you and where you'd gone off to, after re-watching that PSO2 Closed Beta mash-up video we all did a year or so ago, and seeing your giant blue/purple LEGO block of a CAST.
  4. Ah, I still lurk on the forums from time to time. Recently got started playing PSO2 out of boredom and getting tired of waiting for the English release, lol. Also been playing some Guild Wars 2 ever since FF14 1.0 went down, and now I'm waiting for Phase 3 of the A Realm Reborn Beta next month.
  5. Whoa, look who's back from the forum-dead!

I'm all right. Just workin', like a good little wage-slave. Playing PSO2 and PSP2i (since I finally imported it). How about you?
  6. Hey man, how are you doing lately?
  7. Happy Birthday, fellow who loves giant-ass tittehs!

8. Nice, so did I...and not just because of the cleavage and midriff-baring clothes, mind you! The game itself really does seem polished, and (can't believe I'm saying this) I think SEGA has shown the drive and know-how lately to really make PSO2 everything PSU should have been, plus galaxies more.
  9. I had a lot of fun with it! Never did get a MAG though, and there were still a few things untranslated things that I didn't understand, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
  10. So, how'd you like the Beta overall? I'm just going around asking opinions from people I'm interested in hearing from.
  11. Happy Birthday!

12. I just realized that in the original PSU trailer, they show Ethan (this is at about the 1:45 mark) hitting a button on his watch and his clothes magically form over his undergarments.

But yet, the actual players have to go to their closets, or other designated "changing areas" to switch clothes. Why couldn't we just go to our inventory, select an outfit, choose a "wear" option, and switch? They better do something like that in PSO2.
  13. Oh btw, I just sent you a friend invite on MSN, didn't know if you got on there very often or not.
  14. I want to see the dirty, revealing outfits that SEGA has in store. Screw those guys that say "no bikinis" or "revealing outfits" in PSO2. They're just boring ol' sticks in the mud. Nothing wrong with having your "Super-Serious Military" face on sometimes, but it's also fun to beat the shit out of monsters while in a bikini, having your character's jugs bouncing and jiggling every which way.

Here's hoping.
  15. Well, if that lolspines HUnewearl screenshot is any indication, I think we'll be good in that area for PSO2. They just need some more cleavagey outfits to show off the goods.
  16. Yes. In order to stay slim and sexy, yet still have big knockers, you just had to put the proportion slider all the way in the bottom-left corner (but I'm sure you knew that, being the TaTaficionado that you are).

Also, yes, I think Beasts did get their bust size increased ever so slightly. One of my friends has a Newman character, who's taller and chubbier than my character, yet I still weigh more (according to the Scale room decoration). As for noses and lips: that's what makes me like Beasts the most! The doggy nose and cute little hair-lip is just adorable to me.
  17. Lol, nice. Voloyal boobs ftw!

I just hated how, in order to get them as big as possible, you had to scale your character to max height, make them obese fatasses, and give them a Voloyal to wear. Not sure if character race had anything to do with it either, but for some reason, Beast girls seemed a bit bigger (although Beast noses/lips freaked me out). ><
  18. Since I guess Ryna deleted my post, and therefor hates breasts:

*AHEM COUGH COUGH*

...Whew. Ok, that should get the point across.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18