Conversation Between Maninbluejumpsuit and SakoHaruo

10 Visitor Messages

1. Somehow i get the feeling you were going for the double meaning there.
  2. O-oh, I was being nice. Just thought you might want to share some of your ideas. This is a two waifu job, right?

Hmm.. maybe we can make this job a triple.
  3. I thought you already had an idea of a theme when you came to me about it. Tell me when you have an idea of what you want. I can't think of a theme at the drop of a hat like this.
  4. Nowhere today. Tomorrow. . . . I've got a lot of catching up to do as I haven't played PSO2 in a week. I need to take care of some things before maintenance (grinding, affixing, etc) After maintenance or later on Wednesday. . I'm all green. ._.b

Btw no rookie shoots. We come up with a theme and roll with it, okay? o3o
  5. Okay. Where?
  6. To question whether I meant a photoshoot or something lewd (With her? As long as she doesn't meet my fox she wont get devoured) is.. o3o

Of course I meant photoshoot, why else would I be here?

Don't worry, when Sako sets his mind on something he's pretty harmless. You can let your guard down now. Sako asking you for a photoshoot, bet you never expected that from Sako. o3o

I knew you would go back to her original and that's why I'm here. I like her better that way.
  7. In case you mean what I think you meant, changed her hair back to the auburn it was before. Just so you know.
  8. Wasn't totally awake. So what do you mean? A session? Photoshoot?
  9. Baka, learn how to correctly visitor post. Select "view conversation" then leave a post. Otherwise the other person won't be notified.

I just want to kidnap your brownie for a little bit. You've caught my attention. o3o

I think she'd be perfect for a session with my Brownie. o3o
  10. Hi.. uh.. do you have something shorter?

Anyway, are you busy? o3o
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10