Conversation Between Angry_Ryudo and BIG OLAF

143 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Wait, it's your birthday?! Well, Happy Birthday I guess!

2. Well....I sure hope not. But they could be!
  3. http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/...F/PSO2/783.jpg
    In this case, next melee weapon included is Nassie's nips, huh? xDD
  4. Well, at least you like the idea!
  5. Haahahah! yeah, exactly! owo Since it's a big difference for me to "say" that I'll draw something and to actually "do" it, I can promise nothing. But I like the idea.
  6. Oh, one of those kinds of hugs. You mean like this? . That would make a good sketch!

*wink* *nudge* *slap*
  7. Yup, did six missions, got abducted at the 2nd reset.
  8. Grats on your abduction! Did you spam TAs like other people?
  9. Get your knuckles, jump and very fast dodge to not disappear. This shot is from above, so you might know where you should put the camera.

Also, got pose 4 xDD
  10. I tried for a good long while, and I can't figure out how you got that angle. No direction seems to give that good of a shot. Also, how did you get your character to turn around in the cut-in chat?
  11. Ah, okay. I'll have to try that out, lol.
  12. I discovered that fists dodge move (unarmed is not the same) in mid-air makes that weird pose.
  13. LOL WTF

What were you doing to get bent around that way? I don't think any emote does that.
  14. Unfortunately I got a cold and (googletranslated) tonsillitis. Happy 2013, Big one!
  15. Hope you had a nice New Years Eve/Day, my friend!
  16. Yep, with family all the godda**** time. I need a job ASAP to live on my own and make family life in special times like Xmas and so.
  17. Now everyone has to wait another two weeks for epic pictures!

Also, how was your Christmas? Did you spend time with any family or friends?
  18. Yep! Show show!
  19. Oh yes, it's open~. Wanna see?
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 143
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast