Conversation Between A. Zerran and Seth Astra

16 Visitor Messages

1. Umm... You do realize it was stated earlier in the RP that Serizawa was in fact working for the AMF, right?
  2. I also got a 40% machine Morgenlote with Lv. 3 Celeb. Needless to say, I don't mind Arca as much as most.
  3. Again, sorry to hear that. I hope that some day we may be able to play with each other. You're PS Zero character looks cool. Wish you could see mine.
  4. I don't have a wireless modem. And, it's kinda up to my parents on getting the modem. I keep telling them to work on it, but to no avail. Doesn't help that they're not exactly skilled with tech.
  5. Yes, I see. I have a suggestion, then. Do you have a router? If so, then great. Change the security type to WEP, then try and play PS Zero online. I guarantee it will work. But you if don't have a router, then try getting this type: Cisco Valet. It works wonders for me.
  6. Well, it's been out for months, no idea when it will be back. It's out because I used a wi-fi dongle that connected to my PC, but then I got Windows 7, but there's no software for it that works with Windows 7.
  7. Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Please let me know when it's up again, ok? Thanks.
  8. Sorry, my Wi-fi's been down for ages. I really wish it wasn't, I wanna do some PSZ runs again!
  9. Want to play PS0 for a bit?
  10. Just recreate it in Fan Works, I suppose.
  11. Erm...crap. Now what? Do I just delete it?
  12. Tip: RPs do not belong within 10 miles of FKL. When they get too close, things end BADLY.
  13. Well, it's your RP, do what you want. RPs can range anywhere from serious (read Kyrith's), to funny, to everywhere in between (Phantasy Star Summer Vacation). First you should decide on a general tone, though. A serious RP will have a very different setting than a comedy.
  14. Ok, how about some ideas?
  15. I don't really remember you... But why did you bother asking? You only needed to put the Roll Play tag on a thread, and I'll be there!
  16. Hello. You remember me, right? I cheered you up when you felt saddish (is that even a word?) and said you were giving up on the idea of RP. Well guess what!? I'm gonna make one! And Id like YOU to participate!...Please? K thx bye!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16