Conversation Between Temprus and Akaiyou

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you very much for leaving a note, I appreciate the sentiment.
  2. "I was a player back in the days of PSO, and to be frank, i've always enjoyed cheating in my rpgs PSO being no exception and that's a game i truly loved until other cheaters started modifying weapons, PKing, BSODing and in general using cheats that ruined the amazing experience of PSO for others. I stopped playing after 4 months of playing every day. It felt like having a bunch of bad drunks at a party killing everyone else's enjoyment. "

Since your topic was closed, I just thought I say that I don't think there's a single thing wrong with your kind of cheating. But that could be because someone like you (if it wasn't you) actually helped me out back in PSO ver1 (my only time I've every even played online). I can't remember what the person looked like, but for some reason I wanna believe they were the FOnewearl in green with a nice figure (as in not a loli; something rare for FOnewearls). I think I received both a Heaven's Punisher and a hacked Opa Opa from him (yeah, like me, he was a guy playing a girl character). The Opa Opa actually saved me from another hacker who PK'ed my whole team. Apparently, it made me immune (though I was too slow to realize what happened and didn't save my teammates' weapons).

So, I just want to say, that I don't think you're a troll and are pretty awesome to apologize about any cheat you used that may of had side-effects.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2