Conversation Between DoctorShanks and Ken & Robo

321 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Hey, I just thought I'd wish you a happy birthday, Shanks. :3
  2. Thank you ^-^
  3. Has a great birthday, Shanks.
  4. Thanks, Shanks.
  5. I didn't forget ^_^ Happy birthday from me and Megan
  6. Eh, it's OK. You've had a lot happen with you at least. Also, congratulations on the girlfriend.
  7. About the same with me. I'm only going to College Part Time since I'm not sure if I can handle the work load in Full Time. My classes are easy enough... except I have no idea where I plan to be once this is over. I'm in the General Arts program, and I'm sort of liking some subjects but not so much others. I don't really see my family as much as I'd like to.

I'm still living with my Grandparents (probably will be until I move out and get my own place). All in all, life is good and simple. I'm making friends here and there, and I even have a girlfriend now... It's such a happy miracle how that came to be. Between her and the workload I have in College, I have next to no free time to myself to do things like managing the PSZR and playing games in general. That's all I can think of right now. Sorry if that was a lot to read.
  8. Busy with school, mostly. That's kinda pretty much it.

How about you?
  9. Haven't heard from you in a while. How have you been? How's life treating you?
  10. Really. I'm almost reluctant on giving that replay, since I recall that I played horribly with Merlin in that replay. (Nah, I'll send the replay soon when I decide to get around it)

Also, just bear in mind that Persona 4 is for the PS2. And yeah, Persona 4 is pretty good too.
  11. Just a few friends over the Shoddy Server. The topic of PoFV came up recently, and I wanted to show them Merlin's slicing and dicing powers.

I've heard good things about Persona 4... I should look it up eventually. Especially if there's a PS3 version available, since I haven't been using my PS3 in ages.
  12. Yeah, I still have that replay. Who are you sharing it with, though?

Also, yeah, things are better with me now after a few weeks from that incident. In a way, part of it is because my mom is out of town for a month and a half, and I'm currently back home with my siblings until the 7th of October.

As for what I'm doing, I'm not doing that much. Either I'm trying to get back into assembling Gunpla, playing PSO2 with my big brother and Sean, or playing a bit of Persona 4 Arena.
  13. Hey,

You wouldn't happen to still have THAT old ancient Yuka vs Merlin replay. I'd like to look over it and share it with a few people, if you don't mind. May you send it to me through Hotmail if you still have it?

Also, have things been getting any better since that incident? I've been worried. How's everything going with you?
  14. Yeah. That would be nice. I need something fun to do at this point in time. Minecraft or PSO2, I need something to take my mind off of almost everything else in life. I've been once again feeling depressed and have recently lost care with nearly my entire family, because of some back-stabbing and back-lashing (not literally) I've recently been subjected to over this holiday weekend.

Basically, great holiday weekend with siblings, and at the end, everything went down to s**t.
  15. We should play Minecraft online again with Sean and Jake on Vent like old times. I've recently gotten back in to that game and 1.3 is really fun.
  16. Ah, I see. That explains why you haven't been online so often anymore, particularly on MSN. I'll assume you aren't planning on a new computer build like you previously talked about for now, since you're paying that monthly fee for internet access.

I guess college isn't bad, but I wouldn't know, due to me being in a private institute. But then again, Sean's been complaining about the instructors at Cambrian (assuming you're going there), so I guess you should be aware with dealing with some of them. It's almost unsettling how good my instructors at RCC are, compared to other instructors that my friends are talking about.

As for me, getting busy with work, crashing in bed at home most of my time, having an occasional time grinding in PSO2 with my big brother (now on my very own laptop that I recently got two days ago), and trying to get back into watching anime and playing Minecraft. (I should totally stop being lazy and watch some Universal Century-related Gundam series. My sister is more into Gundam than me now. )

As for my next visit home, MAYBE I'll be home for the Labor Day weekend, and I'll be home for two weeks after ~21st of September (end of my exam week). That may, however, not be such great timing for you or Sean, since you guys will be in college by then.
  17. Internet's been down for a LONG time. But anywho, I'm back. And I'll probably be here for a while yet again. This is the first time I've ever had to pay a monthly fee for anything.

Life is allright. I've been working full time at the Hanmer Mall for about a month now, but I might not remain there if College is going to get in the way. Speaking of which, College is rght around the corner, and I expect that'll be interesting. I don't know who I'll expect to see there besides Megan (our lockers are right next to each other), and maybe Sean if I'm lucky. My biggest worry is whether or not I'll be able to keep up (fees, work, homework, etc).

I've been texting Megan back and forth occasionally, but other than that, my connection with the outside world has been very non-existant. It's pretty boring actually. Maybe you could let me know sometime when you're in Sudbury, and I'd be able to visit?

EDIT: And you can call me by name here if you want. I've shared it publicly enough so that anyone can find it if they look hard enough.
  18. *Pokes you with a broom*

So Shanks, since we haven't talked in a while, what's up with you now?
  19. Yeah, I know. > >

Also, I don't recommend getting ideas for computer ideas from me, since I've got crappy knowledge on computer parts and which ones to aim for in terms of desired computer specs. I'd recommend asking the owner of the Ventrilo server, since he's pretty knowledgeable about computer parts. He's helped Sean, his mom, and just recently, my big brother. I'll give you more details somewhere else other than here. My big brother is getting the parts for a (hopefully) suitable desktop build, and the whole thing in total costs approximately $900.

EDIT: Nevermind. My big brother's upgrading his parts, and now he's going to pay about $1350.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 321
Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast