Conversation Between Billy960 and Dj_SkyEpic

5 Visitor Messages

1. I didn't notice the name until now, haha. Glad to see you are still up'in running doing the crazy things you do.
  2. lol nice. Anyways its good to hear from you, its been a loooooong time lol. And the new PSOW name is because I got banned. Multiple times. On purpose.
  3. Hahaha! I love those! It's funny for me since when me and my friends do it during a doubles match, people would yell "Sah-lice!" so then it pretty much fails at tricking them. You don't really see that often at the courts lol.
  4. LOL. Well I am really lazy so I just kind of screw around with friends. The one thing I do enjoy doing though is I have a wicked slice shot (think the Diddy Kong special shot in Mario tennis if you have played it) so its funny to make people swing in completely the wrong direction. I don't play that often though(once a month at least) since I am rather lazy >.>
  5. I play tennis every freaking week. It's one of my factors to staying in shape and having a firm confrontation with slapping someone.

My main goal is to hit someone with the ball. How about you?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5