Conversation Between Ranmaru and Vintasticvin

18 Visitor Messages

1. Oh Im totally down for playing with you and your group.
  2. Play with us sometime. Time has changed, meaning I don't really have a set block. xD
  3. Lol welcome back. How you been
  4. Your unofficial team member is back online xD for the time being
  5. Just giving you a status report on my pso:2 antics, I'm getting bombarded by 434 when accessing the launcher. So who knows if I'll ever come back =/
  6. Oh? So whats your theory on the friction? And I posted a launcher with no patches on the pso2 forums xD
  7. Yooo. I asked outrider to lock it for me. I saw it going down hill so there was no reason to keep it up. Plus I think I got enough responses that gave me an idea as to why there was such... 'friction'.
  8. Ranmaru what the eff happened in our thread about the male female gamer comparison O_O And hot damn threads have been locking up like crazy as of late due to the hateplague that suddebly creeped up on the pso2 boards
  9. I've been patching up all night and still nothing plus I got a message saying patch complete and im STILL patching T_T
  10. You should be good.
  11. o_O Downloading the pso2 patch.... Im hoping I aint buggy and I heard theres trouble in paradiso D:
  12. lol ok I'll come on ovah and maybe with a friend
  13. well goodnews is she had to bail cause something with her father o_O SO I was umm okay had fun you take care and maybe we can go out for a frappe sometime xD
  14. O_O its still going on even if im not there and bah my ex just HAD to drag me with her >_<.
  15. sorry was asleep at the time hahaha. Let me know if you are still on that all nigther
  16. I'm hosting an all nighter tonight on Psz starting at 6:45pm central time. Just thought I letcha know ^_^ (Pst this is an excuse for me to try to repatch my pso2 after pc crashed D: )
  17. T_T I spent all last night til my bed time playing Reach
  18. We gotta play some PSZ today if you can
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 18 of 18