Conversation Between Ranmaru and Knifedera

13 Visitor Messages

1. Ok it worked. Now looking at my new FC (if I have one)
  2. Added You on Skype. neokrw. ;3
    Dragonoid272m.
  3. I think I got it... just a minute.
  4. Uh oh... Make sure your security type is compatible with DS games, WPA won't work with PSZ.
  5. Sorry for the inconvenience but i'm having trouble with the wireless. ... First time I tried it. (With PSZ)
  6. Ok, Let me change that right quickly.

Edit: Where's the new friend code?
  7. Ok so it seems I have a new FC >_> lol. Cuz 3ds. Have to re-add me.
  8. Yes. 3DS right here. Skype me too.

9. Guess I'll Grab My 3DS If You Want To Play Right Now, BRB.
  10. I have no prob with that. I would also take a break whenever you would. That's how I generally play. Do missions whenever I feel like it, afk/dance/eat/do whatever whenever I feel like it. It's fun for me that way.
  11. I Could Play Right Now, But I'm "Busy" On Facebook... xp

EDIT: Actually, It Wouldn't Be Too Hard To Play As Long As You'd Let Me Take Short Breaks To Chat With My Friend On FB. :3
  12. Not very much. I just want to jump in a bit some more. You know, just sit back and play PSZ on a couch or something.

I should be free so we could IM and set up a party from there. (Which I think is best, it's hard to organize something with PSZ alone )

In fact PSO2 is in maintenance so I should be able to play now if you like. I don't remember what levels I'm at tho but we'll see what we can do when we get to it.
  13. How Often Do You Play PSZ? I'd Love To Play With You And Everyone Else From Blue Rogues And Chato Guild Anytime I Can =)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13