Conversation Between HeartBreak301 and Sienna

11 Visitor Messages

1. Guren is a bonus since I am fine with an Agito, I'm actually trying to get a Susano'o Hiki (maybe a Zapper or Yasakani will drop as well), provided the Bibras bow wants to drop in Mine EQ at all
  2. Don't tell me you're looking for Susano Guren.
  3. Yeah, been quartz farming for the past eight hours
  4. I'd say I was surprised at that result, but it's schtserv. I still remember that "Lee is a closet furry." thing that happened all those years ago.

So what are you doing now? PSO2?
  5. Lee doesn't like anything related to ponies, methinks

About two years ago, I posted a rendition of the MLP:FiM theme in an event topic, resulting from a clean record to a permban

I can proudly admit that no other user has achieved that
  6. Much deserved permaban? Sounds interesting.
  7. I pretty much hopped through a plethora of games, I lost contact with practically everybody in SchtBB after I got my much deserved permban, rofl

Saw a 4ch poster's image that included Atma in it, I already forgot what it was about, probably got something from Mining Base EQ
  8. I wasn't aware you were still around Zyxen. Also what image did you see?
  9. I have nothing to lose so I'll just entertain myself since I saw one of your characters on another site
  10. For the sake of being bored. You have more posts here than me. Commits harakiri*
  11. Well I was just testing the general receptence of the game, which I conceived as spam a bit of time ago. XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11