21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy birthday, Espio! / Diadu!

looks like you're barely on here now.
  2. You're Welcome ! Logan!
  3. Thank you!
  4. Happy Birthday Diadu.net Partner!!!

lol

friends still do log on there. just the ones that were ban from PSO-W.
  5. Wow; hadn't been to Diadu in ages.

Yeah, I had my own site for a while. I used to sequence MIDIs and that was where I hosted them. Lost interest in it years ago and let the site expire. I kind of regret it now, though, since it's been snatched up by some... squatter company thing. D:
  6. lol

remember this?

http://forum.diadu.net/memberlist.ph...ewprofile&u=56

and i didn't know you had your own site.
    http://www.espiokaos.com/
  7. finally got my outfits now i can show you the items.
    i sold it for a stack and notice it was a super rare clothing. some one told me it would sell for 180 mil. lol. which i never knew. but oh well next tiem i'll ask somone who know more JP psu when it comes to selling big items. but i did manage to buy noth pink ones. one for 30 mil and one for 60 mil after selling the rare one for a stack. lol.

i'll send it to you after my nap.

i hope i get credit for this.... lol
    after spending real money on this stuff
  8. Sure I will later. After I am done getting depress because I didn't get what I want from the gacha after spending $100+ on it. I did get something close to it, but it wasn't the colors I was looking for. The colors that I wanted was pink like this one.

Unless if I sell the one that I am wearing right now or trade it I'll probably get it?
    But it's hard to sell and trade since I'm not a good seller/trading person
    Because I don't see neither both in player shops.
    The pink one and the one I'm equiping.
  9. Would you mind doing me a quick favor? All of those boost items you got from the Gacha, could you tell me the rarity of each one (or screencap if that's easier)? I've been trying to log them for PSUPeida for a while, but it's proving difficult... D:
  10. now that i have PSU JP . can you send me your card when you get a chance if you're not busy? right now its down.
  11. Just make sure you typed your ID and password correctly is all I can say. I never ran into this problem, though I've seen a lot of newcomers having the same issue. On that, there should be plenty of threads detailing this and how to fix it in general discussion.
  12. where would I verify my game Key registration? and how do i buy one?
    and checking my email is my ID and password right?

i'm soo almost there...lol
  13. Says your PSU ID isn't recognized and to check your ID and password and try again. Otherwise, verify your game key registration (if you bought one).
  14. ok. i got thanks espi. now here is where i am having trouble signing up for the JP servers. i am so close but it gave me an error saying

15. Just like a normal screenshot; the copyright logo appears automatically when it saves the screen to your computer.
  16. how did you do the print screen with the sega logo at the bottom?
  17. Thank you much!
  18. Happy birthday Espi!
  19. aww.. you changed your icon.. im not used you having that as your icon.
    now i have to memorize this one. lol
  20. Thanks!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast