Conversation Between AOI_Tifa_Lockhart and Ce'Nedra

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hai~

Sure I don't mind, I'm mostly idling in B24 or in my room and playing FFX when I'm not actually playing PSO2.
  2. Heya. Been a long time. Fancy meeting up on PSO2 some time?
  3. Nah i don't have big plans either for newyear, not sure if i will get online or not.

I'm also into Tales of Symphonia 2 last 2 weeks so im not always on psu either.
  4. Hiya,

Haven't been on PSU recently my brother got me the Saboteur for Xmas, I was so chuffed he never buys me games for Xmas or Bday's so it was a nice surprise. Been well and truely rinsing the game lol its like the ebst parts from GTA, Hitman and Assassin's Creed, so so addictive. I'd actually sayits my favourite game of this year ^_^ But i've already completed it I'm just running through it again, making sure everything is done and then i'll be back on PSU hopefully by Friday with any luck as I've got a 3 day weekend to look forwards too

Up to much for New Years? Can't say I am lol probs on PSu like last year, the riveting life I lead is often too much haha

Tifa
  5. Thanls, sorry for the late response. Yeah the rucar was a nice pull, just stupid luck with selling it. I don't Synth that often, ok last few days i did because my stack so i could get me some Catiliums (i miss these alot) but the best out of there i got was a 30% Ice Double Agito, which is nice cause i had only a 18% Ice one.

I'll gladly do some runs with you sometime.

Thanks for the friend add as well.
  6. Hiya, happy belated bday. Didn't realize you were on psow its Tifa/Eden btw I remember you mailed me the other day. Congrats on the recent synth ^_^ that'll have you set for new weapons etc. I've still yet to synth a 50% S rank, had A's before but wow S ranks really are worth exceptional amounts. hopefully one day i'll get there. Do you synth stuff often? I wasted over 20mil recently on S rank synths all 10-28% worst batch of synths ever lol.

Anyways mail me on PSU if you wanna do some runs, i'm on every night form 7pm your time. Cool you live in holland btw I've been there a few times, ok so to amsterdam clearly there's so much more to see but i'm a stoner so.. :P

Anyways good to add another person I know on the game on here hope you don't mind a friend addy

Tifa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6