Conversation Between ZER0 DX and Inazuma

4 Visitor Messages

1. Turns out they actually are slowing down AC content from twice a month to once a month. We just got a new AC scratch, and the next one won't happen for 4 weeks. \(^_^)/
  2. Yep. It's not just work. It's also everything else that takes up time. It sucks being busy, huh. If you are really serious about keeping up with PSO2 content, the only thing you can do is make changes to your own life so you can have more time for it. That's what I'm doing.
  3. That's pretty much all I do during my free time now. It would be nice if they just did monthly updates since it would give me more time to catch up but even then it's already difficult enough as it is. Work has been around 32+ hours a week and it stays consistent for about 5 months out of the year. Next week is the last week of the season for my "home base" and from then on I'm on call for any special events that happen at my work place or for any other company owned operation elsewhere until May. So I should have a lot more time to play soon, but there's still the whole getting stuff done at home (and there's a lot to do) and helping out some friends (I have one that's losing his house due to foreclosure in 2 months and who's currently jobless, one who's getting kicked out of his house at the end of the month, and a few of them that need to get new jobs that aren't entry level minimum wage positions so they can move out of their current situation.) Plus I devote my Friday and Saturday evenings (and occasionally other days if I have the chance) to hanging out with my friends so all of that combined takes up a good chunk of any free time.

Wish I could put PSO2 higher in the priority list but that just isn't possible.
  4. You don't even have enough time for 30 hours of PSO2 a week? Yeah, there is no way you can keep up with all the content. You pretty much have to play the game all fucking day everyday to do so. Personally, I work 40 hours a week, so playing PSO2 is a constant struggle to catch up. Until I retire, there is no way I will have the time to be able to catch up.

If they slowed down the updates from twice a month to just once, it might be possible for those of us with school or work to be able to keep up with the content.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4