Conversation Between Powder Keg and CelestialBlade

19 Visitor Messages

1. Why thankya for the birthday wishes! Hope all is well!
  2. Happy birthday :O
  3. Thanks Chels!
  4. Happy birthday!
  5. Happy Birthday!
  6. Okay, I'ma bum around in Skyline Block 02 Lobby 04 while I'm making dinner, so I'll meet you there when you get a chance.
  7. I'm on right now, trying to get my 2nd one (future Opa Opa) to 50 as well, but right now it's only lvl30....the 1st one is ready though...whenever is good for you, I've got nowhere to be today.
  8. Yes, my Rukmin was a Kaitabha when it hit 50, and you'll indeed get the Twins PB. When are you going to be on? I'd be happy to do the deed for ya.
  9. Well, if I'm reading the MAG chart right, since you're a whitill ranger (type A) if you feed my Bhirava (Dex>Pow currently) it should turn into a Kaitabha and get the Twins PB. I hate feeding mags...but if you hadn't noticed, I'm kind of obsessed with getting the right PBs and stuff.
  10. Yeah, I can be on. What do you need?
  11. Hey, are you getting on BB tonight? I still need your card, and I could use--I mean, appreciate your help in feeding a couple mags for me! It just so happens that you have a Whitill Ranger and that's what I need. >_>
  12. Well, needless to say I cheated to get Asch in the party xD...but that actually made things a bit harder for us since he was a little weaker. We got it handed to us the first time, but we had a pretty good strategy the second time and only used 3 life bottles. o_o
  13. Wow, that's awesome o_o I've beaten Van on Unknown (BARELY--I finished him with only Luke left, with maybe 400-something HP left....completely exhausted of items) but I'm fairly certain Nebilim would kick my sorry ass all over the place XD
  14. My friend and I recently did a 2P playthrough and we beat Nebilim on Unknown with Luke and Asch.
  15. I will make those words your last....REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. That's awesome

And I dunno, I just kinda walked into it XD
  17. My friend and I made a Japanese Live account just so we could play the demo before it was in the US, lol. From the demo alone I know it's just going to rule, especially humor-wise. And what was with the ToA tech spamming in the HQ last night? XD
  18. Very :3 I love what I've seen of Vesperia and I have friends that have gotten to play bits of it, and they liked what they played. And yeah, we do need to team up. I have one more week off before my semester from hell begins, so perhaps we can team up sometime soon.
  19. How did I not add you yet? We need to team up more... You excited for Vesperia?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19