Conversation Between Deja and red1228

5 Visitor Messages

1. I also plan to get on Monster Hunter 3 (for the wii) once that comes over here. It was just released today in Japan, but its looking like early 2010 for the US.
  2. However, I have just started a new free MMO called "Perfect World".
    Its a point-n-clicker so its not quite as entertaining as using a controller (like in PSU), but its character creation detail is some of the most in-depth I have ever seen in ANY MMO. The fact that its free and doesn't have a major game breaking error EVERY TIME THERE IS AN EVENT GOING ON also helps.
  3. Unfortunately, I have quit as of July 29th.
    PSU was an awesome game and it had a good near 3 year run for me, but with the server screwups and lack of attention from the people we are paying to provide a service to us... PSU has just lost its value to me.
    Basically, the game just isn't worth $10 a month anymore (in my opinion at least). The customer service and just overall Server Management has been FAR WORSE then most
    - F R E E - MMOs in the last year or so.
  4. Red underscore, red underscore Ghooooost!!

Sup noob, may be coming back in mid-August for a couple months, up until things get hectic again in October. Keep an eye out for me in August.

See ya
  5. WHOPPER!!!
    Where are ya dude?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5