Conversation Between LonelyGaruga and Chdata

4 Visitor Messages

1. Ah hi there. Hmm, Gal Wand huh. That's largely dependent on what kind of wands you already have and what kind of content you play a lot. Fire would be my first recommendation, but Slave Wand already comes as fire element. After that would be either light or dark, depending on whether you plan on playing Kuronia a lot or not (dark if yes, light otherwise).

As for Ideal, the main one to look at is Ideal rod for composite techs. Element Conversion makes lightning and dark superior element choices because Zandeon and Fomelgion have more hits for those elements than wind/fire (Fomelgion hits equally, but the dark hits can hit multiple hitzones). Whichever element would be more useful for bossing is also something to consider. Ideal talis is a good choice for Ilbarta usage, while Ideal wand is basically useless since Te/Br BA combos have better boss killing power than composite techs.
  2. I'd like an opinion on what to untek Gal wand as, and which Ideal weapon to get for Darker bossing (rod, boots, or wand?)

I plan to use the wand for general mobbing anywhere.
  3. After reading the post below about how anger hurts, I'm glad the only thing that makes me experience physical anger is when my game lags and dcs.
  4. Hiya, I deleted those messages but saved your reply in a txt.

TBH I snarked you more because it's annoying when people start flaming eachother regardless of the situation, though he gets that sometimes as well.

It didn't fail to indicate the sarcasm, but I wanted to make sure.

Hunter and Fighter and related to eachother to me, nor or force and techer, nor or ranger and gunner, in terms of how they are played, at all. But I separate classes by weapon. No weapon is played similarly to another type of weapon. Of course, anything with "FI" in it is played differently as anything because you need all this annoying stance dance crap, or to worry about enemies turning around and ruining your ability to one shot them.

I can agree that bouncer will probably have some synergy with all of those. Though, braver is the most questionable out of that. I doubt there'll be a case where BoBr > FoBr. That is, if jet boots normal attacks / PAs do not count as "Weak hits" by being weak element. If they do count as weak hits, then BrBo would probably be something. But even then, wouldn't FO be better at casting, and BoHu be better at melee?

Also, your assumed lack of multi-class weaponry has nothing to do with whether or not TeBo will synergize well. At the very least, bio boots will exist. Of course, BoTe, TeBo, same to me lol. It'll depend on what kind of 'main class only' skill BO has, if any. Over time SEGA will most likely release boots that can be used by FI and TE mains. Probably other classes too.

Yea, I like Megaman. However, the girl in my avatar is meant to represent an OC of mines known as Chdara. Creative right?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4