Conversation Between Darki and AIDA

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hi there! Just saw one of your posts:

-----
    12. Cheat Codes and Methods
    Cheating is defined as exploting in-game glitches or outside sources - example: Action Replay - to disingenuously improve your in-game standing or inflict harm on the community. Posting or asking for cheat codes is not allowed. Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes.

Now, in any case, it seems that mods here aren't doing too much work in regard of these things, given how all of AIDA's helpful threads are still in place, but even so, technically this guide would be against the rules. You might have preferred to hear the opinion of a mod before posting it, to avoid any possible trouble.
    -----

Referencing the bolded part, none of my threads violate these rules - In fact, I'm 100% against cheating in any way. I also strictly enforce the "Do not link to sites that contain exploit methods or cheat codes." part, reprimanding people who do. If you see any posts in which I (or anyone else in a thread of mine) links to or posts some sort of "in-game glitch" or "exploit", please let me know ASAP.

Thank you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1