Conversation Between HUcast Omega and DoctorShanks

6 Visitor Messages

1. THPP Wiki. You'll get things like move information and the type chart as well. Also has a Link to the simulator. Also has all the puppets base stats sortable.
    Touhoudex. The puppets list. I mostly use this for knowing how/when a puppet is going to evolve.
    1.8 Emerald Version. Everything you need to know about this hacks progression. Also has a link to the Useful Things page, where you can find the readme, egg moves and such. Should also list where you can find evolution shards.

If I think of anything else I'll edit this post as soon as possible.
  2. By all means, please do. You have full permission to use what I said and can reword it to better fit the topic.
  3. Do I have your permission to quote you on your Thriller Combo paragraph? I'd like to paste it under the new description I wrote.
  4. Lord Axeon+20 - 32/35/29/0/18 - Heat Lv3 - Earth Bullet

If this is truly your highest % weapon, then do you think maybe you could fortify it then I could rank you in the new section of the rankings thread? If you have anything higher and want to be ranked then let me know.
  5. According to your PSZ info, you made a Lv8 FOnewearl. While I still have a chance to stop you, then may I ask why? As a FOnewearl, the only tech that you hit hardest with is Megid. If you like Megid, then just ignore this. If you like the Foie/Barta/Zonde series, then pick a FOmar or FOnewm depending on if Aurvivability or PP recovery/conservation (respectively) is more important to you. FOmarl is if you like Grants and if you want to have the highest accuracy to whack things with Slicers and Wands. I know there are uses for Megid, but I haven't rediscovered them myself.
  6. I've added you on PSZ. It seems like you're going to be sticking around for a while, but let us know if this is not the case. We usually have a few guys on everynight running Super mode so it's never a dull time
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6