Conversation Between Seth Astra and Reksanden

123 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

1. Watch out for these. They can lead to sudden drops in self-esteem and add you being the target of many making fun of you.
  2. Yes, actually.
  3. Yeah. That's the same image I used for my Ronin.
  4. I'm good so far, my lord. Just being a balloon in the wind... I haven't been able to focus lately.
  5. Hey Reks. How are ya?
  6. I did, didn't I?
  7. Hi there. You forgot to change your avatar on here.
  8. Hello, my lord.
  9. 'arrives with a spear in possession' Sorry about that. Ran into a big spot of trouble.
  10. 'Animus looks off somewhere' Well, looks like his plan succeeded. Good for him, though I wonder how he likes being in a child's body again? Most likely frustrated that he won't be able to speak properly.
  11. Well, I'd explain further, but we want to avoid that. But i'll say this: normally when a Anima is slain, it dissapears as mist. I was made special, to avoid causing suspicion. I die just like he would. Reks also gave me the ability to choose things on my own- basically, a free-willed clone.
  12. I'm going to not contemplate this too much, since it'd likely cause a mental implosion.
  13. Well, now you know. I'm the closest thing to being Reks without actually BEING Reks.
  14. Huh. I couldn't tell. *Pokes the Anima in the forehead* Seems real to me. Of course I have no previous idea what you Zephies feel like, so this could feel completely different and I wouldn't know.
  15. Just so you know, the me you see now is an Anima. VERY useful creations... Like Shantotto's dolls.
  16. Yup. And unless they're told, nobody else'll know.
  17. Yeah. Good idea. Besides, the only difference between you and an Anima of you being there is the fact that it's not your body, right?
  18. Yeah, true. But since I don't want to leave her alone, I'll stay with her. So any of me you see in the chat is just an anima (I assume since you read about them...)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 123
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast