Conversation Between Wesker8 and BIG OLAF

16 Visitor Messages

1. I'm in B-12. I'll be waiting near the quest counter
    character name is Rain Locker
  2. I do have Skype. Tell me where you're at in PSO2 so I can see you and exchange contact information.
  3. yep. I'll always head back to that one. I'll be playing right now for a bit. Feel free to join if you'd like. Also if you wish to voice chat and have skype for pso2, I'm up for that too.
  4. Ooh, that's good news. Shame you had to leave your other characters on Ship 9, but at least they'll always be there (and I'm sure you won't stop playing on them either).

If I can ever help you out, let me know, I suppose.
  5. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I decided to make a new account on ship 2 after thinking about it for the last couple of days. If you ever want to play pso2, let me know.
  6. Damn. Sadly, I wasn't aware of it due to the fact that this was the first game that I began to play in a different language, so I was barely getting used to that at the time.
  7. There was a free Ship transfer service not long after everything got settled with Ship 2 and whatever else stopped being 'full.' I doubt they'll have another free one.
  8. I wish I could say that was possible, but I don't plan to spend any money unless SEGA decides to make ship transferring free or offer free AC at certain points(I'm not sure if they actually do... )
  9. You're a fool, Harry Potter!

Ah, I've read many similar stories. Impatient friends, pick a random ship, the rest is history. Oh, well. Maybe one day you'll transfer.
  10. Yep. Sorry to disappoint. This was back when ship 2 was overloaded and instead of waiting, my friends irl decided to make an account on ship 9, so that's why I'm there. :/
  11. SHIP 9?!

*slap*
  12. I wish I could say that was the case, but he's had this issue since he got his computer back in February. :/ I'm just trying to help him change his email to a different one since his original email expired on yahoo. Aside from that, I'm happy to say that I've been lucky enough to get into the game regardless of the recent attacks. It's sucks that everyone else still has this issue.
  13. Well, a lot of people are having issues nowadays, what with half of non-JP players still being unable to login and play.
  14. Likewise and thanks. I've been putting off signing up here for a long time. I figured it was time to finally make an account on here. Plus, I'm trying to help out my brother with an issue on his PSO2 account...heh heh
  15. Oh, hello. Welcome to the site and all that. Nice to see you.
  16. I didn't know you were on here. It's me HowSplendid from dA.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16