Conversation Between Peejay and Ferria

12 Visitor Messages

1. Hiya! Got it and okie dokes~ I'll ding you sometime... I'm SO darn busy now... work T_T .. *sigh*
  2. Oh. I've been on other games. PSO2 went quiet, so I played one that made me angry. Now I'm messing around on something even worse... Message me on Skype when you get the time.
  3. Heeeeeeeeeeey~~ It's been a while.. I've been dead busy lately.. How're things? Hehehe!! Work started piling up on my end =_=" .. *sighs*
  4. Oh, hello. I've not been on here ercently as I've been preoccupied with Getamped 2 and trying to organize times for both of my active friends to play with me. If you want, you can join Getamped 2 and then join my NEW skype room. Since, y'know, the old one died. A requirement is I run a guild on there called Maid Army, and it's sort of a guild skype room. I'm really specific about it.
  5. Yuuhuu~ <3
  6. Screwing people is enjoyable, yes. Do it out of the way, though. If I step in seminal fluid from you, there will be hell to pay.
  7. I believe, me being myself and having people enjoy my company isn't a crime. You however, need to learn to lighten up~ <3 It's a sad but true fact my dear.
  8. Do note, "The lobby isn't goldshire." I like my social interaction, too, but I'm not going to walk around shaking some fake gravity defying boulders to try and get people to suck on them or anything.
  9. Um.. I don't drink bleach and I don't go screaming for attention if that's what you though, then erm.. don't lol cuz I like to make people smile and love mingling :3 And who's ignoring you? o_O I still don't get why you're being so mad lol And when did I get angry @_@ ..
  10. Then quit drinking bleach. You don't think acting like a loud and proud minority would annoy people? The lobby isn't goldshire, and when I said that, you got angry. And now, as a result, hey, I'm the only one who gets completely ignored in your silly little thread.
  11. Lolwhut? xD No idea what you talkin about
  12. There are so many things I could say about you. But at it's simplest, I don't agree with you at all.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12