Conversation Between Nitro Vordex and BIG OLAF

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Whoa hapy brithday mannnnn

2. Nah, based on the history I looked up, we only ever said two things to each other. It was probably just one of my "well, I don't really talk to them, so why are they here?" bits, but I plan to actually keep up with all my Skype contacts now, so.
  3. Probably because I was being a massive cock knuckle.
  4. OKAY.

I don't know why I remove half the people I do on ol' Skoop, but I'm re-adding you now.
  5. Aye. FOCL.
  6. Oh.

focl

(like that?)
  7. Naw man, fuck off character limit
  8. Get back in that chair and stop laughing.
  9. Aye.

focl.
  10. I forget, didn't I have you on Skype once upon a time like a year ago? It seems familiar when I think about it.
  11. YOU'RE WELCOME

I seem to have to remind quite a few people about it.
  12. SHIT THANKS FOR REMINDING ME
  13. Update your friend partner on PSO2 before I slap ya cheeks. It's way underleveled.
  14. Happy Birthday, Mr. Vordex. I hadn't got a chance to tell you this, but I'm hoping all of your recent issues have been working out okay.

15. You're welcome. Hope it was a good day for you, bud.
  16. Happy Birthday, Nitro! Hope you have a great day (I don't think it's your birthday where you live at the time of this posting, but fuck it oh well)

17. Yes, she went through some kind of complete identity overhaul when she decided to become a full-blown witch.

Obviously no big loss.
  18. OH. That was soubrette. Didn't realize she'd had her name changed.

Oh well.
  19. I just looked at it last night. She wanted you to add her on Facebook.

Probably decided to sever all ties with you once she saw you were my friend. She did the same with others, too. Truly childish.
  20. Oh she mad.

...and apparently she posted on my profile back in like January and now it's gone. Don't even remember what it was. PROBABLY WASN'T IMPORTANT.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 33
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast