Conversation Between LonelyGaruga and Galax

3 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah - I tried, man. I did.

I even got a sarcastic response at the end. When almost half the team died because of a goldrahda suicide bombing us? I told them. "This is why we debomb the Goldys."

Some JP player - "Whatever you say, COmmander". Just like shit, 'least /one/ of us was trying to steer it to victory.

*sigh* But hey, like you said - not much we can do.
  2. Yeah, I've outright stopped running TD because the lack of ability from other players has always resulted in terrible runs. It's even more glaringly obvious of a problem when runs were better a few months back. Far as I'm concerned, randoms are useless and cannot be relied upon. Even my team TD runs generally suck when it comes to TD2. TD3 is just going to be hell to get a triple dip, with how pathetic the typical player is. It's a little disappointing, but there's nothing that can be done to make people improve.
  3. "That video requires way more coordination than you're going to get in random pubs"

This.

I was in a TD2 run a month or two back. It became apparent pretty quick that the team was inefficient. Goldrahdas were not being debombed, half the party was attacking the boss, and two players were so ineffective at damagedealing [Very Hard at the time] that they both agreed to collect crystals, yet one kept using their superior connection to steal crystals out from under the other & get a higher score on the leaderboards.

I got sick of it when the walls fell from unslain goldys at the end of Wave ONE, and started issuing orders & requests to local chat. Some of the party even listened after a minute or two of it - I guess I proved I was actually watching what needed to be done where. Surprise, surprise, those that did listen actually kept towers alive.

When we all inevitably died because boss piling on Final Wave, the party was half dead, nobody was using moons, and nobody was using tower heals/wave shields.

Some people don't like speaking up in local - that's great.

But if you want any kind of coordination, you gotta try.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3