Conversation Between Darki and Ranmaru

6 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry, I'm in my beach home and I'm a bit away from the internetz these days. I suppose that the way that site works is by buying a batch of WM cards and resell them by PayPal, so if they're running out of cards I guess they will replenish them when they're all sold out or something like that.

Try asking in the web's customer help, they will most likely answer you quickly, and ask them what's their policy about that. They might refill their cards at a certain day of the month so that would be the best day to buy.
  2. Hmm. Most of the webmoney is sold out. Any intel on this? I mean, I am trying to help a friend get it but will not do so until I know there might be more haha.
  3. Lol, congrats. I still gotta try to talk with my bank to see if they can allow my card to be used for those things but I don't plan on spending money on AC til September that I come from my internet free beach. <_<
  4. I actually got the 2000 webmoney bundle. I did the telephone authorization, location, and asked the representative to increase my buying limit. I used the pin there and I GOT AC. WHOO.

Thank you very much. : ] It worked hehe.
  5. You should get it shortly adter the telephone call, but I suppose it depends on how much you tried to purchase at once. If you have any problem you can contact them directly from the page, surprisingly they were very fast answering, it took less than 5 minutes for a real person to answer me when I sent them some questions.
  6. Hey if I just verify my location and telephone will I get the webmoney or do I have to wait? : P (From CN-USA)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6