Conversation Between Calsetes and AOI_Tifa_Lockhart

4 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah, I've been thinking about purposely failing some S-rank guns for Exanite, since I picked up a Germinus Gun board for my Fighgunner. I'll just need to buy the Par Ork then, and I'll be good to go.

I think my highest S-rank was a 38% or so Light Crea Doubles for my Fighgunner. As for A-ranks, I got close once with a 42% single dagger that was A-rank, but that's about it. I'd go out and buy some 50% weapons and stuff, but money in this game is so hard for me to get, the only time I was successful was during the beginning of GBR when I sold Base S's for about 250k a pop...

Still, those are some really nice weapons. Good jorb.
  2. Hiya again,

Yeah I definately agree. But I found the master classes quite restrictive and lowered stats compared to other classes suchs as Forte.. I used to think S ranks were the only way forwards but the highest % I ever got was 38 which is defaintely good. But Since i've been synthing A ranks I'm only using my 40%+ synths.

I made a Caliburn 50% Light
    Gudda Gant 50% Lightning
    Yoakisobra 50% Fire

Plus I found that not all failed synths are bad, you can get Walna woods from failed A rank synths even thought its an S rank material, as well as the elusive Catilium

Tifa
  3. A-ranks are just as good as S-rank, if only because it's the highest rank some classes can use weapon-wise.

That, and if you're poor like me......

Still, good job on getting it. What was it and what element?
  4. Hiya,

Hows you? I noticed you said 50%'s were impossible, I thought i'd never get one too but this weekend I got 3 Not S ranks oki but A ranks are just as good for me

Tifa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4