Conversation Between Calsetes and roardova lengths

9 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks, I wanna use your name "Calsetes" for a character of mine. Guess it's Triceratops...

What's the story man?
  2. Uh...........

This may sound retarded, but I have an unusually ginormous fear of snakes and dinosaurs (yes, I know, dinosaurs don't exist anymore, it's a REAL long story). As such, I'd have to go with a Triceratops, as getting gored to death might be more preferable to being eaten alive, and I would have less fear and thus a more clear head to deal with the triceratops than I would the T-Rex.
  3. Triceratops or Tyrannosaurus Rex; you have the choice and I'll explain when we meet on the game again...
  4. Alright, sounds good. So lemme see if I follow you - when you have to resub for some reason (leave, no money, etc.) you just start a new account? Eh, whatever floats your boat. At least I'll have a chance to run around with my lower-level characters and jobs and such.
  5. Been working on my stories, while I'm offline... New chicks be: Sunshine, Ms Warren, Zinaj Gunava & Jam Ragious... Been updating a lot of my files as well as copping that new Paul Oakenfold and updating my mp3... But I have finally had a chance to breathe, instead of being on that damn game. LOL Catch you when I get back online though...
  6. 65ed? Make another account?
  7. I've been 065'd, oh well... Guess I'll make up another account soon...
  8. Dang, we were suppose to be killing, didn't know it was going to last this long...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9