Conversation Between kazuuya and qoxolg

12 Visitor Messages

1. Hey didn't wanted to spam your topic, so I'll reply on your message page if that's fine!
    Yeah I still have a deviantArt, hopefully my last one! I unfortunately have a very bad habbit with forgetting passwords, so it's my own fault that I had to yet again make a new one. (But this time I learned and wrote them down!! Both on paper and in a txt document! Now let's hope I don't lose these things... orz)
    Nowadays I just draw colourful anime stuffs, usually just to one series with occasional something else and mecha. I really should try and draw more backgrounds and such stuff but this year I just wasn't feeling it! I'm currently at least trying to keep my yearly ritual of drawing a mecha piece in december. So yeah without spamming your page to much, here's a link! http://vollnuss16.deviantart.com/

Anyway you deserve every praise there is because your works are amazing! I can't repeat myself enough about that!
  2. The whole month. From the 1st to the last day of the month.
  3. Hey Q I hope it's okay to drop you a question in! How long does the PSA Jam go, I couldn't find a deadline so I thought I'll ask. ;o;
  4. I never add friends here, so I guess thats why
  5. You know Q I was just wondering myself why you weren't on my friendslist here yet. xD I'll fix that!
  6. Ahahah I might do that then! XD I saved your and Amis picture anyways. <3
  7. Just stare at it the whole day
  8. Same here. XD Though I always feel highly honored when someone takes the decision to draw my characters. <3 I actually don't really know how to express my gratitude towards such gifts. ;A;
  9. OMG, yeah thanks! SAVED! I always love receiving art of my characters!
  10. I don't know if you checked the PSO2 Character thread yet, but I drew your cute character together with Amis! And I really hope you like it. <3
  11. hey, no problem! although it was hard, I had fun drawing the picture
  12. Q I just wanted to thank you personally too. ;A; You really made my day with that gorgeous picture. <333 Thank you so so so so much again! ;v;
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12