Conversation Between McLaughlin and BIG OLAF

10 Visitor Messages

1. Well shit, it's been a year since my last message down there, haha. Have a nice 22nd birthday, then!
  2. 19 is legal here, and I've never touched the stuff anyway, haha.

Thanks for the happy birthday.
  3. Happy 21st birthday. That doesn't mean you have to go on a drinking binge tonight, you know! Hell, I still haven't gone to a bar or anything, and I've been 21 for 5 months now. Anyway, have a good day.

4. All right. I thought I saw you on there before, but it had been a while. Just making sure I wasn't crazy.
  5. Used to, yeah, but I haven't played in well over a year.
  6. Hmm, did you used to play PSU on the 360? Your Gamertag, Obsidian Hero, (and your old username, Obsidian Knight) seems very familiar.
  7. Yeah, my dad's Irish so that's where it comes from. Glad I could prove you right, ha.
  8. All right, that's what I thought, as I've seen names like that before (usually Irish or Scottish descent). I tried to tell my friend that it was "lock", not literally "laugh", but he wouldn't listen. Well, now I can tell him. Thanks.
  9. Both are close, but it's mick-lock-lin. I hear "laff-lin" a lot though. I was previously Obsidian Kinght but I thought that was a little cumbersome and a little lame, so I got my username changed to my last name.
  10. Pardon me! This may seem like a random and awkward question, but I feel inclined to ask:

Is your username pronounced "mick-laff-lin", or "mick-lock-lan"?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10