Conversation Between Fayorei and BIG OLAF

3 Visitor Messages

1. Sounds nice. I don't have a JP PSN account, and have no idea how to get one, how to use it, how I would connect with it, or anything like that (and probably wouldn't be able to download one of the licenses at this point anyway), so I just wanted to ask how the multiplayer was.

Also, yes, I had heard about/seen the lobbies that Sega decided to bring back, in the PSO style. Is there a lot of lag (that you can notice) in these pre-game lobbies? I ask because there's probably quite a few people in them, and the PSP is a tiny system.
  2. I do! The best I can say at the moment in the lobby interface feels so much better than the "list" format. It feels like an actual PSO/PSU lobby. I haven't gotten to play in any games yet, but I imagine you know what that part is like with PSP2. There are also two universes in the Infinity online. Universe 1 is usually filled, I usually pop online right now on Universe 2 (to get DLC items that are free and whatnot.)
  3. Do you have the online for the Infinity demo? If so, how is it (if not, then ignore this whole message, haha)? I can't think of anyone else to ask, so I hope you don't mind.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3