Conversation Between Witchblade56 and blace

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Glad to know it started working from that method. Have fun in Infinity, we might run into each other one of these days online.
  2. that time it worked. much appreciated blace i dont know what went wrong before because honestly ive been successful at installing the psp2 [not infinity] download missions before without a hitch.anyways thanks again man im playing it now
  3. That might work too but yes all four parts are there. I could reupload the file properly zipped lol. But yea try importing it that way and see what happens
  4. Did you check the save folder to see if all four parts are there? I could always just import the save to infinity and send you the link with your save.
  5. It's not the end of the world by any means if I have to toss the weapons. I just want my 112 character to transfer with my clothing and such.
  6. Right which I don't have. I bought the game outright. There was an incident about a year ago where a hacker came into the room I and a couple of randoms were in. We all got to a boss and the guy started shitting rainbow colluded boxes. Anyways I picked some up then. Bounced from the room. Could that cause a problem?
  7. It's the second option in the import menu, but that requires having imported a save over to the demo or a save from it.
  8. Ya I don't have the demo; so maybe I should download it then try that? Is the demo even still up on the JP psn?
  9. I don't have the demo or trial for infinity unless I'm mistaken. Let me look at the translation guide and see if I can find the import to demo option.
  10. Have you tried importing it to the demo then import it from there?
  11. Yes import previous game file and got the same pop up. This is without a doubt annoying because I unzipped it appropriately. Stuck it in my PSP save data folder etc.
  12. Did you select the third option in the Import menu?
  13. if i could show it to you i would but its the very same message you get when theres no file to be found; 2 boxes pop up and they appear to indicate that there are no recognizable files to be found. im not good at japanese which compounds the situation
  14. Sorry about that last message, I've aways found visitor messaging to be unreliable and confusing. What kind of message pops up when you try to import it?
  15. yes i did; i used my "unarchiver" to open it up, then dropped the folder into my psp saves
  16. weird its not reading the file; gives me some error message of what looks like the files arent there. I did stick it into the psp save data folder. maybe its because im doing this on a mac?
  17. You can always redo the story by beating it once and choosing the story parts at the mission counter.
  18. thanks again blace much appreciated i dont mind it overwriting any other saves i have as i screwed up a choice for the true ending
  19. I already said that'll work and sent you the PM with your save.
  20. ok so here's a zipped version http://www.mediafire.com/?j4zjgf2ctfpzllv
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast