Conversation Between レッドファンタシースター and Broken_L_button

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy New Years! └( ̄▽ ̄*)
  2. ah this is why I wanted my uncle to get a PS3 lol ... -.- oh well
  3. Hrmm...To be quite honest I have no idea. Though, the fact that the controller is synched with another console shouldn't prevent that same controller to synch with another Xbox console. But, if that's the case, then that's poor design on Microsoft's part. How about you try using the cables to plug it to 1 of the 2 wired controller slots instead of using the wire-less function?
  4. does it help that its my uncles friend and its synced already to some other xbox?
  5. idk it just wont sync we have that new xbox
  6. Eh? That's weird. Normally, you just have to wait a few seconds after pressing the big "X" button on the XBAWCKS controller and the controller and console synch up. Very peculiar.
  7. i need a ps3 it was a shame my uncle got a 360.. we lost the controller and we cant borrow his friends because it doesnt respond to it...
  8. Well, you can always use:

-ad-hoc party if you have a PS3
    -Xlink Kai if you have a wi-fi adapter (15-30$) so your PSP can play hitchhiker on your PC's wired connection

With these, you can play most PSP games with multiplayer functions online.
  9. omg I have that game on psp they shouldve made it wifi compatible... shame
  10. Mainly BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 on my PSP. Mu-12 rocks
  11. tha sux man :/ so what games have u been playing lately?
  12. Even better! You'll most likely have the opportunity to practice often. When I took my Spanish class, I forgot most of it in 2 weeks since I had no one to talk to in Spanish.
  13. yeah spanish is also a really common laguage in cali >.<
  14. Lucky!! Keep at it! Multiple languages on a resume are sure ways to get that job you want whenever you go job-hunting.
  15. ah that sucks : / I'm learning spanish XD and I want to learn chinese
  16. Well, it has its uses, I guess. Though, for the effort you have to give to learn all the tedious rules and exceptions, it isn't as useful as I'd want it to be, considering people speak English/Spanish/Chinese much more than it.
  17. oh thats awesome! I wish I knew it
  18. Since it's the language I grew up with, yes.
  19. yeah
    u know french ?
  20. D'oh. I thought of another word in French with the same spelling. Huh. Seems like it's a conjunction in English that roughly means "in case" or "for fear that".
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast