Conversation Between Sacrificial and strikerhunter

173 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
  1. once in a while
  2. Yo buddy, still alive?
  3. Because standard Shonen shenaniganz because why the fuck not. I swear almost everyone Shonen does this though.
  4. aka everything went to shit in that world but we gonna beat it with friendship?
  5. Basic rundown:

-Fairy Tail reforms 1 year after the Tartarus Arc when the guild disbanded at the end.
    -Natsu and the gang rescues Markarov from Zeref's empire (Markarov was attempting to stopping an invasion by himself because apparently with all the super weapons down, Fiore is bound for one. The weapons being Face and Atherion).
    -Zeref is a King of a large continent.
    -Zeref finally said fuck life and went on destroying everything. All neighboring nations around Fiore went bye-bye
    -Zeref sends an army to attack Fairy Tail and is after Fairy Heart, aka Mavis' crystallized body.
    -Some of Zeref's elite, similar to the Wizard Saints, have ties with Erza and Lucy. One being maybe Erza's mother/sister and another knowing Lucy's mother.
    -Remember the Fantasia Arc where Natsu and Gajeel couldn't go past Freed's enchantment? They finally explained that.
    -Lucy's mother have a huge tie in with the Dragons, Dragon Slayers, and Zeref prior to her death.
    -Guildarts is nowhere to be seen............
    -Now its a war between Zeref's Empire and the remaining guilds of Fiore (but more like just Fairy Tail hahahaha)

-Oh.................and Zeref's full name is Zeref Dragneel (unless you already read/watched Tartarus Arc)
    -Oh how can I forget, Acnologia is now a mission to kill all of the dragon slayers. As of the chapter I just showed you, only 6 of the 8 known slayers are left.
  6. Adult man down, I repeat adult man down!
    OK I've no idea what that whole arc is all about and I only read that chapter because of you and I'm in tears now.
  7. Only read it because last chapter hinted a Gajeel Dragon Force. Other than that, I plan to go on a hiatus from the manga until the anime returns with the final season. Meanwhile, I'll be rewatching everything in dub because I miss Markrov, Gray, and Laxus dubbed voice.
  8. Oh ic. Haven't read tve manga in ages.
  9. Link? Anyhow I would've been very disappointed if it never took off despite everything leaning towards it.
  10. Welp Sac my good sir, Mashima has officially confirmed Gajeel x Levy to shipped and set sail. *burries away old image you showed me last year*
  11. Hmm, interesting. I actually thought it was a name of some actual port. Back to more redubbing I go. Probably finish my end when I upload character art for either shiyo or Leona.
  12. pontus means sea in latin. so it was more of a name like "X next to sea" where X would be Vatic in this case. I probably made that up.
  13. Thank you very much.

Also, where did the name of that port city came from? Pontus Vatic I believe it was?
  14. sun=zon and sunrise=zonsopgang
  15. Aye yo, what's sun and sunrise on your native language. Redubbing names of areas for W.O.R.
  16. Too soon lol Too soon.
  17. Well, If you need something. I can give you a hand or hook, whichever you prefer. ( I think my denial is pretty bad)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 173
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast