Conversation Between xmoonprismpowerx and Pet Elf

15 Visitor Messages

1. Yay <3 We should all do those /R missions sometimes, I know you and Nikii both want the clothes from that :P Did you get anything yet?
    I bet you're pretty happy about your newfound freedom in PSU, no more restricted to White Beast, Innocent Girl and whatever didn't freeze up<3
  2. pssh! Don't even worry about it babycakes! I just get on psoworld occasionally. And yea, we talked about those old days and I think it went pretty well. So eventually it'll be cool for all of us to play together. And I totally installed that good disc to my hard drive so now I can go anyyyyyyyyyywhere I want to on the game :3 kekeke
  3. Lol, I'm glad it went good They're both really cool chicks too. I got beat up when I tried to do the /R missions, lol. I ran out of scapes and got smooshed by the De Ragan, Meghan had to use a moon on me and I immediately got smooshed again >.> *fail* Did you get a new disc btw? I think I spotted you doing a mission over at Paracabana Beach.

Annnddd sorrysorrysorry for the slow replies! I don't have my own laptop yet ;-; I only get online for a couple of hours in the morning.
  4. It went well! I only did one mission with them, since my boy wanted me to go catch a movie with him. But we talked about the "old days" from where I knew her. She didn't remember me, but I prefer it that way since I was a little psu whore back in those days thanks for hooking me up with them! omg that mission was hard XD
  5. Slow reply seeing that you already caught me before I passed out on PSU last night :P butt nothing muchh, completed that game DeathSpank lol >.> just checking up on facebook, psu, emails etc. atm. What about youu? x How'd it go with Panda Morphine last night?
  6. whatchu been doing?
  7. Ooh, I'll be picking that up then :) I get some moolah on wednesday, it's only like £4-5? dunno in dollars, but it's way cheaper if I got it second hand too.

And no drama policy! That alone makes them pretty awesome IMO :P
  8. I think it's worth a buy if it's not too much money or you really like the blonde chick. It was a pretty good/funny movie. The opening part where she is trying not to eat the cupcakes it the best part to me lol

And I'm gonna Gamefly in another PSU disc, install it to my hard drive, and see if that works.

Annnnnd... The guild is called (knight)s and everyone has (knight)name. I'm (Knight)cosmos. I'm friends with the co leader and leader and they are fun people. I am getting to know the other members. It's not a big guild, and so far they are very helpful. I think I will like it cause they help and have a no drama policy. So that's the appeal to them. :3
  9. Yeah that's the one! and the guy from That 70's Show is the room mate I think. I WISH i had Netflix, I'd love to watch it with you. But Netflix is US only, unfortunately It won't let me download it or access it. Xbox gave Europe / UK a shittier version of it (which is just a cable provider we have here, they give us a couple of channels to watch on Xbox and a few on demand stuff.. it's not good at all compared to Netflix) which you can't watch with people on the US side, either.

Sucks because Smiley Face looks soo good, Anna Faris has the air head / blonde thing down perfect >.> Would love to see her play the stoner. She's funny as hell. Do you think it's worth buying? Or like a one time watch kinda deal?

I hope the guild you join are nice enough and aren't the scamming / drama types. What are they called? There's a guild on the official forums called UPPA that seem nice enough too, if you've been over there. They help people new to the game / need the help and always have someone online to play with if want company whilst doing missions.

Sorry I haven't played / hung out with you much, I've been pretty busy lately, and very lazy when I get on xbox >.> You mentioned that your disc is scratched or something and you can't do certain missions, which ones were those? Can you do the Guardians Colony missions? Like, Dark Satellite, Seed Awakened, True Darkness etc. I think later today me and a friend are going to Time Attack / race a mission but after I'll be levelling a lower level character and you'd be more than welcome to join if you're not busy / felt like it just let me know xx
  10. OMG! Is that the lady from the Scary Movie 1/2/3 etc.? I've seen that movie (it was funny) on Netflix. It has the guy Jim from the Office in it (omg, I LOVE him). AND... if you want to and don't have Netflix, I can host it and we can watch it. The sound is perfect on it. If you feel like doing that one of these days. I haven't done the Netflix movie theater thing yet since I haven't found anyone willing.

And Cosmos isn't from the anime... but I just like the way it sounds :3 I'm thinking of remaking that character anyways to join this guild that seems really friendly. It's different from a clan so I feel it won't be a bad thing to do. It's just a group of people who want to have people to hang out with on the game. Whoop!

Lemme know if you're interested in watching the movie with me :3
  11. I thought it was cute :P I'm not sure who Cosmo's is though? Is he/she from the first 3 seasons or later than that?

And I'm goood, just waking up :o There's this stoner movie with Anna Faris called "Smiley Face" I wanna see but everywhere online that I've looked has the sound badly out of sync to the video :/ *needs to buy it*
  12. Dude, I totally did XD What's worse is that I've always wanted to use those names... but I've embraced my nerdiness and I carry it with pride now :P I'm good. Whatchu up to?
  13. Lol, it's okaay :P I had fun, too. And I didn't mind the rambling / nerdiness. You're pretty cool so that excuses you being a total Sailor Moon freak :P haha. Ooh, and I noticed you changed your character names to Sailor Moon names :P

How are you today? :D
  14. I did have a good time talking to you on PSU. Sorry for my... err... nerdiness and my rambling on. I tend to ramble on when I'm nervous and I enjoyed talking to you And I'm glad you know me as the Sailor Moon freak. I'm starting to be notorious for it... AND for leaving for a few hours every time I go off to make a sandwich :P
  15. Yay, my first friend on PSO-World :P thanks for the add xx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15