Conversation Between milranduil and Shou

19 Visitor Messages

1. I normally play on Cry's account lol. He's as AF-obsessed as I am.
  2. If you ever feel like playing for shits and giggles, lemme know and you can use log on my account.
  3. Yeah if you have DC lol. I want one ;<
  4. You know what? After watching that 5min Ark to the Future video, you can really tell how easy it is to TA that mission as FM. Its much harder to TA that mission as MF >_>

Before the event ended I was able to get a 6min MF run with Soul Barrier though and without draining my HP at the start.
  5. lol thanks. I cant get over how broken that SUV is. Its so fucking unfair... Mirage blasts better be able to clear rooms like that...
  6. http://www.youtube.com/user/ViciousQuan
    http://www.youtube.com/user/r34hyuro

ROFL talk about timing. You JUST posted on my wall right when I logged on to here lolz.
  7. Send me those links to the JP AF and FM players again please. Skype doesn't save any chat logs. Thanks!
  8. You are one Bad-ass Mo-Fo Shou!
  9. How many times...AIM! lol
  10. Bug me about it this weekend. Ill do it then.

Edit. You may be wondering why I am awake at 3 26 AM lol >_> got Accounting in 5 hours
  11. lol just a random fun pic from the JP uploader :P
  12. ....the hell is that? lol Btw get the AIM->Cell phone thing so we can chat <.<
  13. I just took a ride on the lightrail today and its everything! All aboard the Hogwarts Express!!! *Ding! Ding!* lol
  14. I have AIM just didnt put it up and don't use it much. Finished setting up internet at my new apartment! Its sooooo sweeet! How is your roommate and dorm?
  15. lol wtf @ you not having AIM or MSN >.>?
  16. We are moving today!!! I'm too excited to sleep!
  17. *Orders* Ummm okay... I would like..... A Spicy Italian footlong on Italian Herbs and Cheese. Yes, I would like cheese. Provalone. Hmm, whats that? Toasted? Why the hell wouldn't I?!?! *Waits* No, not the works. I would like lettuce, onions, bell peppers, banana peppers, easy jalapeños, mayo, extra mustard, oil, salt n' pepper, and oregano. What? Combo meal? No thanks, just a cup for water and that will be it.
  18. Hey Bob! You should use these forums more. I dont use the official ones at all D: I do read them somtimes, however.

-Your ASU, PSU-playin' peer!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 19 of 19