Conversation Between Shou and Ryno

20 Visitor Messages

1. Ah snap!! Happy birthday SHOU BR!!

Why haven't I seen u on pso 2?!
  2. Thanks Ryno! :3
  3. Happy bday ShouBR
  4. So... Are you on PSO2. Haven't really heard from you since PSU.
  5. Thanks
  6. H
    a
    p
    p
    y

B
    i
    r
    t
    h
    d
    a
    y

SHOUBR!

( time so flies by quick! )
  7. lol I was the fastest runner in grade school and the 2nd fastest runner in my high school.
  8. deng. a sprinter. in high school. that's nice.
  9. I was talking about psu runs lol >_< I never ran too much long distance. I was a sprinter in high school.
  10. you run? i saw 7 minute run on your post. if so.. must be quick. what is your fastest 5k run? my fastest is 26 minutes. i know.. i'm slow. but getting there little by little. today i did a 10 mile run.
  11. Oh yes I was on for a lil bit. I ran a half of a mission and said hi to some people then logged. Lol. I keep testing to see if I have fun playing again. =)
  12. i think i just saw you playing yesterday online. but you were afk. havent seen you played in a while. i rmember you posted in the forums that you will come back if somthing good happens... lool..
  13. lol thanks. Not for another 8 more hours for me.
  14. H
    a
    p
    p
    y

B
    i
    r
    t
    h
    d
    a
    y

SHOUBR!
  15. Oh my! There are a bunch of people I haven't played with either. I haven't been on much lately but you will for sure see me on during the festa.
  16. i know i have your card , but i havent played with you before. lol. i need to play at least with everyone that i know. at least once. instead of being an unknown. so far on my partner card list i have played with everyone on pso-world except for 2. that is including you.
  17. You spend AP (ability points) in the GAS mission to customize your characters. 1 AP = 500,000 AEXP. You can earn AEXP as you would normal exp after you reach the lvl cap or when you run GAM missions.

When you start the mission GAS it will ask you wither you want to change either you Type customizations or Style customizations. Type cusomizations only apply to a specific job type on your character. Style customizations stay on your character no matter what job type you are.

Type customizations are split into different categories and each one has a limit to the ammount of customs you can use at a time. Each of the races have different limitations. Humans can customize the most, followed by newmans, followed by beasts, followed by CASTs. If you delete a Type customization to make room for a different one you do not get the AP back you spent on it and if you want the custom that you deleted back you have to pay for it all over again. Once you are in the GAM mission and you choose to change Type customs, the next page asks you what class you want to change. just FYI lol.

Style customizations are slit into categories too. You can only have one style customization in each category at a time. Unlike Type customs, you can change styles when ever you want without fear of losing them.

GAS psupedia page
    Type Customs PSUwiki page
    Style Customs PSUwiki page

Kinda long but I hope that helps.
  18. i see the GAS on the 3rd floor. but i dont get it. i know there is a translation but i still dont get it. and i look on pedia. and its not really clicking to me. with all of these +2 force whatever... Rang +4 ...i guessed on it lol what are you sopose to do... lol.
  19. oh yeah thats right i keep on forgeting to sign on my inventory character. i only have 1.50 coin and 5 stamps. and it was on the 1st day.
  20. Remember you can get your daily coins and stamps twice a day on JP! Once in E1 and once in E2. So right now we are getting 30 gains a day @_@

Coins dont transfer between E1 and E2 but the items you echange with them do! ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20