Conversation Between Arika and Rust

31 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I was sick.

Not the little unsignificant sickness mind you.
    No, the kind that hits me only once every 7 or 8 years or so, with its plethora of drawbacks.
    This time: Stuck in bed for five days, fever, loss of appetite (you can say that was serious from this one), unability to wake up without falling unconscious, backaches, and unability to sleep for four full nights even though I was exhausted.

And of course, it had to happen during the special anniversary week on my other MMO so I could miss on all my returning friends! o/
  2. something wrong with you? I m worried, your last active status was since 3/25
  3. *rider kick* to you. may be I just did it for intention of sarcasm, who know?

anyway, should we use PM instead when the page bump is so rapid?
  4. -______________- I m not Aki.
  5. You got it wrong, Aki.
  6. -__- so what u meant is just that you like me to call you Rush ?
  7. Awesome, that's what I wanted to hear.

You're now officially Akira from now 'till you apologize for calling me Rush, and that'll be the same every time you do that terrible mistake.
  8. Nah, Akira is different character which I already have RP story for him, so it is better not mess it up.
  9. There is Kylie who calls me Lust, from times to times, but I don't mind because I know she always does it on purpose, and it can actually still relate to me (mainly because I chase the lolies).

Oh well, I guess I can call you Akira then.
    I always see people misreading your username and calling you like that, and that actually makes more sense since the first Akira who comes to my mind is a boy.
  10. lol!
    that is correct answer!
    but after the first typo and u mentioned it, I just felt like to play with you a bit after hadn't for a long time.
  11. 1- I am no dog.
    2- The original character is called Rust, not Rush. And Rust is a nickname he got given by other people, one that actually makes sense. Rush doesn't relate in any way to what he is.
    3- That reminds me too much of the kind of players I tend to avoid in every MMO/hack'n slash I'm playing. I enjoy exploring and completely sweeping maps, so I hate playing with people who 'rush' straight to the end by skipping everything they can.
    4- This looks more like you made a typo than anything else. Thus, it looks like you don't care enough to type my username correctly, which is quite degrading. -_-"
    5- ????
    6- PROFIT
  12. Why not Rush? it is good name lol.
    *think of rockman's dog*
  13. No homo, please D:
  14. I love you! Rush
  15. Aight, no answer for j00~
  16. hehehe~ Rush
  17. KGKJHKGKUKGGFTDRSJTEEJTGREEQQZZA

STOP CALLING ME RUSH AND MAYBE I'LL ANSWER THE QUESTION
  18. Btw Rush, what is your main class that you play it most often?
    I always thought you are gunner, but then you don't use love inferno?
  19. I replied to that last one with a PM, because the message was containing "sensitive material".
  20. yup, because I don't see he post anything to you at first, assuming you 2 not knowing each other, and he doesn't reply either :S

that kidda weird when you post that message solely.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 31
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast