Conversation Between Seth Astra and Enforcer MKV

78 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Oh, right, right. I don't watch the news much, so the hurricane's something that's just in the back of my mind.
  2. No, we've been having trouble with our Electric. *indicates that all of Maryland is in a state of Emergency.*
  3. Are you ignoring me? *Draws back his left hand which starts to glow with energy.*
  4. ... Hello? *Pokes En with his plasma cannon.*
  5. The new patch is as awesome as I thought it would be. That is all.
  6. A new patch (which I think is essentially the PvE milestone, more or less) just launched. I will say here what I said in the in-game chat as soon as the message about the new patch showed up:

I LOVE YOU RED 5!!!
  7. 1. YOU MUST WATCH THE FIREFALL FEST SEGMENT FROM EARLIER TONIGHT WITH SOME GUY FROM SOME THING CALLED EXTRA CREDITS!!! *Ahem.* They actually didn't spend any time at all playing Firefall (except a few minutes at the end when a dev showed off some Halloween stuff. And they might have in the first half hour I missed and have yet to go and watch.) It's just 3 hours straight of them going over all the glorious details of Firefall!

2. I saw an ad for Firefall Fest on PSOW! It was so awesome!

So... Many... Beautiful... Details... *Passes out from another nerdgasm.*
  8. Probably you and nobody else.
  9. I think that'd be cool. Don't know how many people would show, though.
  10. Oh, and mind you, that livestream would be done after the PvE milestone comes out. Otherwise it'd be nothing but the following:
    1. Wander aimlessly.
    2. Take out a few chosen patrols/salvage a few crashed thumpers.
    3. Pull together a group to thump a bit.
    4. Shoot unsuccessfully at a twister and/or get absolutly destroyed by a chosen warbringer squad.
    5. Roll 1d4. Go back a number of steps equal to the result.
  11. Indeed. I even saw one of the guys last night. Unfortunately, it was while they were off air, so I probably was not on screen. In other news, I have my T2 recon frame pretty much complete. I don't have a custom-built shotgun, but for some reason that adds an ungodly ammount of weight. I'd have to cut EVERYTHING ELSE to fit such a shotgun in. Thanks to a nerf I already had to make a cut to my jump jets. Of course, considering that there's no other equipment that suffers that much of a resource use increase, it's probably a bug/error. Also, two more upgrades and I'll have a tier 2 engineer frame. Then I'll get to spend ages leveling up that thing.

On a side note, I'm considering doing some kind of livestream or something to try and drum up interest for Firefall within my circle of influence. So mostly TGZ, but maybe also some people I know IRL. What do you think? Would it be a horrible mistake, or just a significant mistake?
  12. *ducks* Enjoying Firefall fest, I assume?
  13. *Reads En and Arc's conversation.*

*Pulls out a sniper rifle and takes a headshot at En.*

Actually, those two events are 100% unrelated. *Switches back to an engi frame 'cause he needs to level that thing.*
  14. OC Remix's Maverick Rising album is out.
  15. Why do you think I posted you the link? ;p
  16. Sweet. You know Bukkit's the awesome stuff our server ran on, right?
  17. http://www.joystiq.com/2012/02/28/mo...mods-official/

*Ahem* OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG \o/
  18. Hello, Enforcer guy!

Want to join Wayu, BLB, and I on the chat box?
  19. En... Look at this: http://www.playneverwinter.com/

Cryptic Engine + D&D + Fantasy MMORPG... It's like a dream come true... And it's gonna be F2P... I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 78
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast