Conversation Between Tomeeboy and pso2love

3 Visitor Messages

1. "Going to guess they changed it... though I'm not sure when that change was made. It might be an indicator that they weren't quite sure they'd make the original "early 2013" timeline. The fact that they haven't announced anything else yet would support this. Delays in the gaming industry are pretty common, though. There could be a number of reasons for this."

That's what I thought at first too, however, it would be nice for them to come out and tell you guys that they changed it instead of not saying anything at all.

"It's even possible that emerging details of the Playstation 4's release caused them to deviate from their original timeline. With the heavy Vita promotion in Japan, it would not surprise me at all to see the game wind up on PS4 at some point. It would not be the first MMO, or even F2P game on a Playstation console."

Even if they planned on future consoles, the PC version should at least be released before anything else, don't you think?

"Regardless, I don't think we'll be waiting too much longer for news. If they still intend to release the game in the West this year, it's only a matter of time before we hear more about it."

Absolutely, however, we want to make sure they give us a substantial update soon, seeing as the fan base has been in an uproar for quite some time now.
  2. http://www.sega.com/news/?n=5722 Then why does this one say "2013"?
  3. Hello, I'm sure you are aware that I started a petition in the PSO2 General section of the forums.

I do have a rather interesting question to ask you. I'm not sure if you are the one who knows, however... On July 9th, 2012 when SEGA of America/SEGA Of Europe made the official announcement of Phantasy Star Online 2 to come west, did they tell pso-world.com "2013" or "Early 2013"?

I feel like the answer to this question will have a much better impact on those awaiting the official release date.

I stated in the petition that I had the help of fans from pso-world.com, not pso-world.com itself. I didn't want to state anything like that without your consent.

I'm just another fellow fan helping to reach out to SEGA to see if we can get them to say something to help ease the minds of many who are eagerly awaiting the news.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3